test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trample the Fallen mechanics

jaeldynjaeldyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Trample the Fallen provides you more damage while the target is controlled, but which spells from the GF procs it ? I'm thinking it would be Frontline surge, Bull rush, Griffon's Wrath and Knee Breaker, but i'm not really sure the knock back is a form of control.

Second question would be about PvE:

Since Bosses are immune to Control effects, would that make that passive useless ? Or, if you break their knee, it applies the DoT but not the slow debuff, would that still count as a control effect and apply the passive ?
Post edited by jaeldyn on

Comments

• Options
    mhblis1mhblis1 Member Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Actually to be honest I'm coming to thing we have only a single CC which is Knee breaker. Sadly looking at my logs when the other GF's throws that buff on a boss I don't get a boost on damage.

I say this because Villains Menace makes us immune to CC but I can still be knocked back and this is the same for any class. Knock Back does not seem to be classed as CC.
  • Options
    jaeldynjaeldyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Griffon's Wrath is a stun which is definitely a control though, even if it is so short you can't benefit from Trample on it :/
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Does trample work with full party CC?
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    imobiusimobius Member Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Prone effects are also considered CC.

Yes, on bosses, Trample the Fallen is useless.
    But in PvP its an incredibly powerful passive.