test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon Eggs

mchaywiremchaywire Member Posts: 40 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Can anyone shed some light on a source of dragon eggs? I've reached lvl 20 in plate smithing and although I had about 6 eggs I can't remember where I got them. (Going a tad senile)
Post edited by mchaywire on

Comments

• bonfire01bonfire01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think you can get them from the 5 celestial coin bag as one source.
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    Or from the cash shop profession booster packs.
  • nalravnalrav Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    P2c, pay to craft. Great game mechanic.
  • lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    nalrav wrote: »

I know great huh
  • nibby75nibby75 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure I got the one I have from the 5 celestial coin purchase.
  • shaudiusshaudius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nibby75 wrote: »
    Pretty sure I got the one I have from the 5 celestial coin purchase.

If you did the tooltip is wrong.

As for where you get them, Professions Special Pack and Professions Booster Packs and supposedly you can get them from skill nodes, but I've never had one drop.
    Neverwinter Foundry Fansite with IRC Chatroom - http://www.tavernugc.com. Chatroom also available through IRC on irc.geekshed.net, #tavernugc.
    Neverwinter Official Wiki - http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/
  • mchaywiremchaywire Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm about level 13 in leadership and noticed some material drop in the uncommon chests given in rewards. Do the rare chests further up the leadership skill tree maybe give them as rewards?
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The best you can currently get from the Very Large Chest of Goods (purple chest from level 20 Leadership Rare task) is 2 Rare resources, Dragon Egg is a Very Rare resource. Since that is the same amount as the blue Large Chest of Goods, it may be a mistake in the tables, as every other reward from the purple chest is improved.
  • rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well from the mad dragons dungeon, but only after mating season :)
  • jipatsujipatsu Member Posts: 94
    edited June 2013
    You have also chance to loot them from the profession nodes throughout the world.
  • malaclypsmalaclyps Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    the only useful answer you're going to find, unless you want to roll the dice for very low odds, is "buy them from the ah" but you're likely better off just buying whatever it is you were going to make instead.
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    updated neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Dragon_Egg to reflect statements. enjoy!
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    nalrav wrote: »

You could also get them from some low-level quests in case you wanted some facts to refute your baseless moaning
  • macwomblemacwomble Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Quick update on one confirmed source. I opened 42 Leadership Special Packs (from 220 nightmare boxes, I think you can buy the Special Packs directly, but this would be a poor return for your Zen) and got 4 Dragon Eggs in return.
    As far as leadership missions go I'm at level 15 with 3 characters and the Blue boxes are giving loads of Blue crafting materials for all the crafts. Hoping Purple boxes will give equivalent materials. Leadership is slow to level as xp rewards are poor.