test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Patch ruined this game.

coolarsonistcoolarsonist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Really can't clear anything anymore, have fun, I know there is going to be the warriors who will defend this game no matter how many mistakes they make. But this patch needs to be undone or atleast give astral circle back.
Post edited by coolarsonist on

Comments

• iuseforumiuseforum Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    game sucks now un-nerf every class and gwf is always useless end of discussion.
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Im still having fun. How odd.
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Im still having fun. How odd.

Have fun when monsters get combat advantage against you from a feat that YOU have.

Haha
    edited June 2013
    game sucks bawls now
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    assassin83 wrote: »
    Have fun when monsters get combat advantage against you from a feat that YOU have.

Haha

I dont play a CW so...nope not happening to me.
    edited June 2013
    Game is broken. Unpatch the game
  • monkjaynmonkjayn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    or your just bad at the game ?...

laters

Monk
    edited June 2013
    monk shut up. your some GF or GWF
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dooom doooom!!!

I don't know why I expect the average IQ a the typical gamer to be above 84. :rolleyes:
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • dragonlover982dragonlover982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    iuseforum wrote: »
    game sucks bawls now

So quit the game instead of spamming the forums.
    I personally welcome the challenge. it nice to have a MMO that challenges me to play as opposed to zoning out spam healing, or kite pewpewpewpew knock back repeat.
    I really wish more MMO players had an IQ higher than a chihuahua
    Originally Posted by iuseforum
  • monkjaynmonkjayn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    actually i play a rogue (can easily check forum posts to confirm this), i just don't suck =)

have a nice day and l2p.

laters

Monk
  • omnibotzomnibotz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    iuseforum wrote: »

Another CW Kiddo :)
  • coolarsonistcoolarsonist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Continue to accept mediocrity from the developers. The death of this game won't come from the developers it will come when the playerbase doesn't voice it's concerns.
    edited June 2013
    Continue to accept mediocrity from the developers. The death of this game won't come from the developers it will come when the playerbase doesn't voice it's concerns.

Spamming the forums, not being constructive about ideas, and just a general lack of common sense does not equate to "voicing it's concerns", yet it is what has been the most prevalent.
  • coolarsonistcoolarsonist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Spamming the forums, not being constructive about ideas, and just a general lack of common sense does not equate to "voicing it's concerns", yet it is what has been the most prevalent.
    I'm not spamming the forums. There are others who will not stand for this, and because they love this game will speak up. It is you who will hinder progress.
    edited June 2013
    I'm not spamming the forums. There are others who will not stand for this, and because they love this game will speak up. It is you who will hinder progress.

I didnt say you were spamming, and I'm all for you speaking up and doing everything you want to in a respectful manner. Just understand that I am having fun right now and I look forward to more changes, thus I look forward to progress.
    edited June 2013
    we will hinder progress because we don't see how the games so utterly broken by the patch ?... yes that makes perfect ****ing sense, why do i get the feeling that those who are crying the most about the patch are the ones who could ony ever clear a dungeon via exploits ...

laters

Monk
  • dragonlover982dragonlover982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dooom doooom!!!

I don't know why I expect the average IQ a the typical gamer to be above 84. :rolleyes:

can we be friends ;) I know exactly how you feel..
  • chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm a GWF and I don't see anything broken at all. Though honestly I wish the patch or perhaps a future patch would do something about companion AI, nothing worse than a cleric companion who waltzes right into the middle of battle.
    @Powerblast in game
    edited June 2013
    I didnt say you were spamming, and I'm all for you speaking up and doing everything you want to in a respectful manner. Just understand that I am having fun right now and I look forward to more changes, thus I look forward to progress.
    Good then you should have no reason to try and quiet people down. Especially when this is an issue many have a problem with. CW have all their feats and sets broken.
    edited June 2013
    Good then you should have no reason to try and quiet people down. Especially when this is an issue many have a problem with. CW have all their feats and sets broken.

I am not trying to quiet people down, I just want people to actually put thought into what they are saying and desire and to just have a general respect for others.
    edited June 2013

I play a CW and as I said I welcome the challenge. IMHO the CW was too easy to play as I said it's kite pewpewpewpew knock back repeat.

The biggest issue I had with a CW was when I had 20 or so mobs on me soloing.
  • chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I play a CW and as I said I welcome the challenge. IMHO the CW was too easy to play as I said it's kite pewpewpewpew knock back repeat.

As a GWF having 20 or so mobs on me when soloing is when it starts to get fun.
    @Powerblast in game
    edited June 2013
    chuckwolf wrote: »
    As a GWF having 20 or so mobs on me when soloing is when it starts to get fun.

never said it wasn't fun.... for me if its not a challenge its not fun.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    monkjayn wrote: »
    we will hinder progress because we don't see how the games so utterly broken by the patch ?... yes that makes perfect ****ing sense, why do i get the feeling that those who are crying the most about the patch are the ones who could ony ever clear a dungeon via exploits ...

laters

Monk

So you're telling me that you've never exploited the ingame glitches in your runs ? Liers everywhere .

laters

Your rolemodel
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    There's more to the game than running dungeons all day. I still have fun with foundries, and I still enjoy leveling alts, and I still enjoy professions. There are some feat issues with the CW, but I don't see why that shouldn't get fixed. The sun always does come up the next day. Just ease a little into it and don't think because it may rain today, it will rain until the end of the world.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • zzzzzdankzzzzzdank Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ganjaman1 wrote: »
    So you're telling me that you've never exploited the ingame glitches in your runs ? Liers everywhere .

laters

Your rolemodel

I'm telling you that there are some people who actually prefer to run dungeons as they were designed without exploiting and taking massive shortcuts.

And we have been waiting for this day that most of the exploits got fixed so we could ROFL at all the 'pro exploit speed runners' QQ'ing about failure. Meanwhile, we already know how to complete the dungeons since we had been doing it correctly from the start.
  • rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2013

companion can help killing now, they do better damage, so players just need to choose wisely.