test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stalwart Set not giving 4p Set Bonus... is this a known Issue?

scooby1361scooby1361 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Sorry if this has been repeated... but just bought the set of Stalwart armor and it only show's 2 item bonus when fully equipt.
Post edited by scooby1361 on

Comments

• casildarcasildar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do some of the pieces have the old, pre-patch level requirements? Was just looking at a valiant helm in game since I have the other 3 piece and the tooltip wasn't giving me the highlights indicating the other 3 pieces were equipped. You might not be able to mix and match the new level 60 required versions with the old versions.
  • mhblis1mhblis1 Member Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Also are you sure its plain stalwart and not Unicorn/steel of the stalwart?
  • shadok92shadok92 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The set bonus requires you to get hit for it to activate. If you are not in combat being beat on, the set bonus will not be active. Is this your problem? >.<
  • funkadelic1funkadelic1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just got the helm from Mad Dragon and can confirm this. When the full set is equipped only 3 pieces are highlighted, the helm is still grayed out. If you hover over the helm, the helm is highlighted, but he rest of the set is grayed out. When in combat, my power does not change so I'm not getting the 4 piece bonus.
  • casildarcasildar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just got the helm from Mad Dragon and can confirm this. When the full set is equipped only 3 pieces are highlighted, the helm is still grayed out. If you hover over the helm, the helm is highlighted, but he rest of the set is grayed out. When in combat, my power does not change so I'm not getting the 4 piece bonus.

Your other three pieces have a level requirement lower than 60?
  • funkadelic1funkadelic1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yea they do. The helm is 60, the rest are lower. Is this a known issue then? Hopefully they fix them and I don't have to recollect the other 3 pieces.
    edited June 2013
    Don't think it's "known" yet, but that'd be my guess as to the problem. There's one thread on bug reports (with no blue response) talking about the Knight Captain set in the same vein.
  • cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yea PWE has a serious issue with communicating with the community... They are in much need of a customer relations rep. I cannot imagine how many customers they have lost because of this...

Trying to talk to PWE is like talking to the NSA... they might listen to everything but don't expect a response.
  • scooby1361scooby1361 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    casildar wrote: »
    Do some of the pieces have the old, pre-patch level requirements? Was just looking at a valiant helm in game since I have the other 3 piece and the tooltip wasn't giving me the highlights indicating the other 3 pieces were equipped. You might not be able to mix and match the new level 60 required versions with the old versions.

This is more then likely what has happened... of the pieces have the level 60 rewuirements... the other 2 do not. I'm assuming they are not working together as one is the new and one is the older? What do you guy's think of the Stalwart VS. the Timeless... while I'm on the subject? The stack power gain seemed like it may be superior in DPS over the stackable crit?

What say you?

Scoob