test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invigorated Healing or Power of Life

magilliomagillio Member Posts: 35
edited June 2013 in The Temple
I t know where to stick my 5 feat points out of the 2. now that we can be pretty much static and spam AS and SF would Power of Life be better or is Invigorated Healing going to be better? I feel like Invograted Healing goes to waste the majority of the time though as it's going to be 85% of the time overheals.
Post edited by magillio on

Comments

• highropeshighropes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103
    edited June 2013
    magillio wrote: »
    I t know where to stick my 5 feat points out of the 2. now that we can be pretty much static and spam AS and SF would Power of Life be better or is Invigorated Healing going to be better? I feel like Invograted Healing goes to waste the majority of the time though as it's going to be 85% of the time overheals.

Actually, I'm trying 1/15/15 with Power of Life and Power of Oppresion, I skip Moontouched and use DA now that everyone is recieving more TH + it's better defensively I feel. It works for me wery well so far..
  • daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Power of Life would make sense if your group kept dying due to damage attrition (this does NOT count standing in red like an idiot though) even while they were standing in the AS circle. Since that is (almost) never the case, the value of Power of Life diminishes dramatically.

On the other hand, Invigorated Healing might mean that the Sun Burst or Bastion of Health (if you use it instead of FF) that you cast a second or two before AS goes on cool down will actually heal your party enough to help them last until you can cast AS again. It takes timing -- since it'll take 6 seconds from casting the spell till Invigorated Healing goes off -- but it can help a lot.

On the other hand, if you're not planning on going for Moontouched or another of the latter Faithful feats, then you could potentially skip both of these and got for Power of Oppression or Power of the Sun instead.