test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

They broke game even moar lulz!

maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
PVP: Can't kick players that are disconnected WHEN THE MATCH STARTING.

PVP: GWF can heal from 10-15% HP to full HP somehow, cuz you know it takes skills to have a button that gives you hp and immunity.

Clerics: You know what's wrong with them.

Give us old game back, this is garbage.

PS

did I mention everytime I try to Alt+tab or alt+enter my game crashes? yep true story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by maximilious on

Comments

• ptreese84ptreese84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Granted the changes aren't perfect, they are better than it was before. Suddenly you need a little skill and strategy to survive. I think it brings a little excitement to a game that was quickly losing what little it had at endgame.

I agree, you should be able to kick disconnects BEFORE the match starts.

Not sure what you are referring to as to GWF healing themselves. But all classes are capable. They are called health pots.

Clerics were broke before the new patch. My main character is a cleric and i've never thought the dual shields should be allowed. I can still solo heal most epics without the shield. Just takes teamwork and knowhow. (hint: Forgemasters Flame)

I foresee many changes to the way dungeons are run and i say THANK YOU DEVS! Finally, a game where you need some skill to play.
  • nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Game is far better now **** XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    And Most of control wizard power, feats and sets are broken too
  • maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LOL, a pot cant heal a GWF from 10-15% hp to full, its their tab.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mavalonmavalon Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013

PVP: GWF can heal from 10-15% HP to full HP somehow, cuz you know it takes skills to have a button that gives you hp and immunity.

PS

did I mention everytime I try to Alt+tab or alt+enter my game crashes? yep true story.

All true GWF arent free kills anymore and 2 clerics on a point can be killed now.

Old game? rogues 1 shotting everything got boring.
  • lieolieo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited June 2013
    It might be for the better who knows? Have you tried changing your spec around a few times ?
  • sirwatson8181sirwatson8181 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sounds like the GWF is popping Unstoppable along with a pot.

Quit making whining threads.
  • serialmomserialmom Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lmao @ the tool spending his time camping posts and moving them. so pathetic. I'd like to keep you busy all night, but that would be self-defeating. perhaps I should script it, but I'm too lazy. perhaps another time though. Next time batman.
  • tekkwintertekkwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The biggest problem now with PvP is that Clerics might as well not play. We get killed by everyone now....not just TR and CW's. We cant kill anyone. Get no credit for heals. Get hosed on assists now. Cant survive with heals versus anyone even halfway competent. Get focus fired when anyone sees us as we are considered a corpse looking for a bodybag.

On top of that we still have righteousness in pvp which is beyond stupid now.

Im not saying the AS nerf wasnt needed. In fact PvE is better now. But PvP for clerics is demoralizing.
    Tekkor | Adventurer & Brewmaster
    Tekk's Tavern |
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TekkorGJC
  • supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You play the most OP PVP class in the game and now that you cant instawin you come to the forums to cry. Seriously.
    Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

PS

GWF pre patch stood for Great While Fleeing. Now some of them actually fight. So they needed that.

There should of never been a kick feature, to give 1 random person God's power to decide. Guess you never got kicked over and over for leading the team in points cause some lamer wanted a blue item for himself. Again great addition.

Clerics were OP and still are pretty amazing.

All steps in the right direction for PvP.
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013

PS

i like the changes, gwf are fun to fight 1v1 now makes it an "epic" fight.

Clerics if anything got nerf'd i see nothing op about them.

think those crashes are just you mine is fine.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    GWF pre patch stood for Great While Fleeing. Now some of them actually fight. So they needed that.

There should of never been a kick feature, to give 1 random person God's power to decide. Guess you never got kicked over and over for leading the team in points cause some lamer wanted a blue item for himself. Again great addition.

All steps in the right direction for PvP.

clerics are amazing at what?????..... (fleeing and being killed excluded and quitting the game or creating a new character as something else, and not doing much anymore, those things they are quite skilled at)
  • fouleaglefouleagle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013

You must be joking. Clerics aren't as garbage as folks make them out to be, but I definitely wouldn't say they are amazing in pvp atm.
  • wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    starbigamo wrote: »
    ok REALLY angry, stupid **** op classes still op, cryptic can go **** itself already. done with this ****.

I agree with you. It isn't at all hard to figure out what is out of balance and how to balance classes and abilities and racial bonuses and the like up. To make things worse you have to either play favorites, not know basic mathematics, or not care. To think that they had this on a test realm and chose to release the pile of garbage a week ahead of time just shows how much they rush things and don't put real effort or pride in what they do. I would never have okayed this patch to go live off of the test realm a week ahead of time.
  • fouinardofouinardo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I like how right it is when any class gets OP but the TR, but don't worry, since the dev actually listen to whinners and now that they started "axe-nerfing" they just won't stop yet.

The solo-playing whinners suceeded opening the Pandora's Box pretending any TR in PVP = insta 1-shot at will and now they will have to deal with it too. The GWF is the new target and so will be the Ranger when it will come out.

This big joke they call "balancing" is not likely to stop anytime soon and every class will have to eat a bite of it. ^^