test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How Seriously PWE guys are taking there work

wingsforwingsfor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
My whole party just dissapeared trough a certain hole in the wall under a certain window..i bet actually fixing it would take as long as writing in the patchnotes that u fixed it!
Post edited by wingsfor on

Comments

• Options
    osadamaskosadamask Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So how about reporting it so they can fix it?
  • Options
    nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "There" and "their" are different words.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    "There" and "their" are different words.

wow thx man i was googleing it but did not found in the heat of the rage
  • Options
    osiabunnyosiabunny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wingsfor wrote: »
    Wow, thanks man. I was googling it, but I did not find it in the heat of the rage.

Somewhat fixed that for you.
  • Options
    theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    wingsfor wrote: »
    My whole party just dissapeared trough a certain hole in the wall under a certain window..i bet actually fixing it would take as long as writing in the patchnotes that u fixed it!

Well I doubt the PWE guys have much say in this, but it would be a good idea to report it so the Cryptic Developers can code it to work correctly.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i did bro.. and since im struggleing with dyslexia im pround of it..soo good u been there quick enuff to find it and remind myself of how good i am.
  • Options
    serialmomserialmom Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dyslexia and an mmorpg are a classic match made in heaven.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Please report bugs in the Bug Reports Section or through the in Game Bug Report System.

That particular issue was reported yesterday and is being resolved as we speak. Something like that is best done in private to avoid spreading information and abuse of that particular bug.
This discussion has been closed.