test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Who signed up to be a heal bot?

gtxinsanegtxinsane Member Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in The Temple
AS/Sunburst/Forgemaster's Flame or Healing Word or Bastion of Infinite Cooldown. Hallowed Ground for Daily. Foresight + 1.

Has anybody tried ANY OTHER setup successfully post patch? Has anybody actually tried how good Divine Glow is now? Has anybody been crazy enough to remove AShield from their bar?

PPS: To people who still find it hard to heal in the new patch, and don't have the benefit of pre-mades, guilds, or friends (lol). The sequence is basically let your tank engage the fight, once people start taking damage plop shield. Note how long your shield cooldown is and substract 10 seconds. Once you see your timer for AShield run out (if your AShield cooldown is 15, it should be 5), pop a heal to those who need it. Spam sunburst. Use a Daily on 100% AP (no, i don't need to actually time when to cast my daily). Rinse and Repeat. Oh, you don't have to use soothe, or battlewise for that matter, since threat is great now. No more kiting, no more knowing when to stop to cast a skill. Oh, and if people die it's not your fault, it's probably theirs because they refused to step away from the red (you can try to save them with Divine Armor though).

EZ PZ lemon squeezy.
Gabriel Angelfire - Devoted Cleric // Karguk the Impaler - Great Weapon Fighter // Zephalyne - Control Wizard
PVP: How to make your life less miserable as a Devoted Clerics -- Still in it's Unfinished Glory
Dragon
Post edited by gtxinsane on

Comments

• Options
    landragoonlandragoon Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    D-Divine Glow is a massive group buff now. Only using self-buffs, I've got my Daunting Light to crit for 6-8k higher than I've ever seen it crit before in group settings.

I'd love to be able to use it, but won't dare to outside of organized groups. Already hard enough to get PUGs to survive during AS downtime. If you're running a second DC to cover AS downtime, feel free to grab Divine Glow+Daunting Light or Searing Light, keep close to the TR and go nuts.
  • Options
    wingsforwingsfor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeh man Divine Glow is awesome..add to this the Feat that debuffs on bos hits and you are an awesome supporter..to bad u never gonna do that unless in a raid with an other healer couse in 5 man u need AS/SB/FF foreva.

yeah im a rotation bot now and thats why i only logg to DC to boost new Guild members trough T2 once a day couse the social aspect compensates the boring game..btw im a genious Street Poet i just figured!..look pre patch the astral shield was the bore-ring..now its just boring.
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm using Sun Burst, Bastion of Health, Astral Shield... Sacred Flame, Astral Seal... and Divine Armor for my daily.

I'm using Faithful for my path.

So far it is working alright, but I'll adjust things again if need be.

It's no more of a rotation than my other characters that similarly use the same load out the vast majority of the time to cover most situations, so I don't particularly feel botish while using it.
  • Options
    gtxinsanegtxinsane Member Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    OMG, YOU USE DIVINE ARMOR. LRN2PLY.

Just joking, Divine Armor is great. But those are the only 2 dailies viable for PvP/E now. Divine Armor as a crutch, and your party is going to deal a butt load more DPS if you use Hallowed Ground over a DPS Daily (except for hammer of fate, hammer of fate good).

My GWF can completely spec differently for Bosses, Trash Clearing, Solo, and PvP (GWFs soo good in PvP now). With my CW I can play around with controlling stuff or just insta-gibbing people with Ice Knife (not to mention moving around what needs to be in Arcane Mastery).

I am currently trying to play Virtuous Path in PvP. I melt undergeared people (16k daunting lights np), CWs can't lol 6 green beam of deaths and place Ice Knifes on me. I've even given up on using Astral Shield and just went with Break the Spirit, Forgemaster's Flame, Daunting Light, BotS/LoF, HGround/Hammer of Fate. It's fun. Effective? I guess, under the right conditions, not to mention a CW can definitely do better than me. But still fun.
    Gabriel Angelfire - Devoted Cleric // Karguk the Impaler - Great Weapon Fighter // Zephalyne - Control Wizard
    PVP: How to make your life less miserable as a Devoted Clerics -- Still in it's Unfinished Glory
    Dragon
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm using sun burst, forgemasters, and break the spirit. DPS specced and only in PvP though. It does however work great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]