test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is it possible to fund Cryptic without funding Perfect World?

sardonyxiasardonyxia Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I love the game, I like Cryptic for making it - but due to recent experiences with Perfect World I seriously don't want to give them any money.

Is it possible to donate to Cryptic with PW seeing any of that money?

Cheers.
Post edited by sardonyxia on

Comments

• Options
    swoomustdienowswoomustdienow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Atari sold Cryptic to Perfect World about two years ago, so it's the same pocket with different names.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    What a let down.

Anyone else had simply the worst experiences with Perfect World's customer service?
  • Options
    mackehmackeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sardonyxia wrote: »
    Anyone else had simply the worst experiences with Perfect World's customer service?

I've had 3 significant issues that support have been terrible at helping me with. One of my tickets involving hundreds of thousands of AD that came with my Guardian of Neverwinter pack is still in the mists of support fail. I should also say that the ticket went in at the beginning of May and still isn't resolved .. even slightly. It's pathetic.

They sent me a email to fill out a customer satisfaction survey, which I thoroughly enjoyed being truthful and direct in. I don't blame you for your dissatisfaction one bit .. the support for this game has one hell of a long way to go to be even average.
  • Options
    chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They have customer service?

Ive had tickets shut down in the past after they had been in their queue a week and told to make a new ticket if I still had the issue. The ticket still being in the queue after 7 days should have been enough of a clue that the issue still existed.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I made a ticket with Riot Games (League of Legends) and it was answered/solved within the same day. I got continuous support through issue's I had with my computer that weren't even related to their game - so I ask why is it so difficult for PW who as far as I'm concerned have been established for MUCH LONGER than Riot have?
  • Options
    gdante7111111gdante7111111 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They dont want to spend more money then what they want too, If the person that bought astral diamonds did not get the ad. They just need to check the log of the person thats all, but to do that they need to take people from other things. So the solution is to hire more people, but they dont want to do that because they have to spend more money paying those people.

P.S They dont want to hire more people because, they dont want to spend more money then what they already have.