test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can I transfer my character

crossgamerukcrossgameruk Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So is there anyway to move my character to another server?
Post edited by crossgameruk on

Comments

• blupa2010blupa2010 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When the game is officially released as a full product, Perfect World is going to merge all the shards together. So there is no transfer.
    ~ Neverwinter Fan Site~ Builds-Guides+More!!
  • delekii1delekii1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not currently, and when you can you'd better get out your will kit, because you gonna be leaving PWE your firstborn.
  • ownedpwndownedpwnd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What about some EU servers? Playing with 150+ ping is really annoying, especially when dodging/blocking.
  • immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    delekii1 wrote: »
    Not currently, and when you can you'd better get out your will kit, because you gonna be leaving PWE your firstborn.
    See there was no need for this anti-capitalist whine. You basically lied to the guy. It is public knowledge that ALL the shards will be combined either at official launch or possibly sooner. So calm down and if you don't like having to spend money on a game, find another hobby.
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • crossgamerukcrossgameruk Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    See there was no need for this anti-capitalist whine. You basically lied to the guy. It is public knowledge that ALL the shards will be combined either at official launch or possibly sooner. So calm down and if you don't like having to spend money on a game, find another hobby.

So just to make sure they have confirmed that all servers (shards) will be put into 1 shard before or after beta? So everybody plays on 1 server. Also there no character wipes?
  • muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So just to make sure they have confirmed that all servers (shards) will be put into 1 shard before or after beta? So everybody plays on 1 server. Also there no character wipes?

Correct. That's been the plan since the game was announced. Not sure if they'll ever make an EU server.
  • sulonmunluontosulonmunluonto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So guys you still think so ? i think there is own eu proxy allready :) I would like that they merge the servers , but i know what kind of mess its going to be ! Well see ppl yelling i lost that my ring disapeared i lost my char and so on :)
  • nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So guys you still think so ? i think there is own eu proxy allready :)

well, you are incorrect, and you don't know what a proxy is.
    edited June 2013
    its and separated link to the final destination ill say :D
  • nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That would be wrong.
    edited June 2013
    if you know what it is pls tell me ? i think you dont know what it is :D you want education of that ?
    edited June 2013
    Use Google.
    edited June 2013
    i dont need to
    edited June 2013
    i got my own proxy server i maintain
    edited June 2013
    Ok............
    edited June 2013
    its not that hard you know you need an net connection and computer :F http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server so its an link to other things like if you want to use china network you linked from proxy ! link is the word :D
  • n0fxer#8270 n0fxer Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No, you!

(Doing it right?)
    edited June 2013
    man you are out !

why we are even talk about so lame things in here lol !
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    well, you are incorrect, and you don't know what a proxy is.

ouch XD hahahha so mean
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...