test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T2 TR Weapons?

saddamskisaddamski Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Thieves' Den
hi! i recently upgraded some parts of my tr and now i think about what wepaons to buy. due to no sorting function i have absolutly no clue what kinds of weapons actually exist as the auctionhouse doesn't even show all of them. i couldn't find any list either. maybe some1 got such a list/link to a list or some suggestions?
Post edited by saddamski on

Comments

• shadolinnshadolinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I always use the gateway to buy equipment, the sorting and filter functions work on it and not in game.
  • thebrimanthebriman Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't have a complete list to give you, but the T2 weapons for the most part share the same names as the T2 sets: Master Assassin, Sinister Shade and Swashbuckling Captain. There are, I believe, a main hand and offhand version of each, with different names for each set (e.g. Master Assassin's Long Dagger and Master Assassin's Ornate Dagger). Other weapons with similar stats/damage range would be Ancient Spymaster and Murderous Jester's.
  • saddamskisaddamski Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shadolinn wrote: »
    I always use the gateway to buy equipment, the sorting and filter functions work on it and not in game.

thanks this really helped me. but is the iceshard dagger really the only one with arpen except the pvp one?
  • jaiavjaiav Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've been working on this.

Yes, ARP is rare on our weapons, but there are at least 3 others (PVP, Netheril).
    <insert text here>