test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvE interrupts?

hann1bal13hann1bal13 Member Posts: 50
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
Newly minted TR. I have been running some speed runs and there seems to be no emphasis on interrupting bosses. This is my first MMO where I have played a melee dps w/out that type of ability on bosses. It's really boring just spamming DF (still my best dmg by far, even after the nerf) and dodging red circles. Good interrupting has always been a staple for this role in the past and it is just non-existent here. I've heard a lot of people asking what TRs are good for since GWFs are now beastly dps. Perhaps there should be some interrupting.
Post edited by hann1bal13 on

Comments

• warchildrzwarchildrz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I dunno, it always seemed unnecessary and tedious to me. You had to set up a rotation, and nearly every encounter had something that needed to be interrupted. And the end result was nothing happening. It wasn't challenging or fun in anyway, just a chore you had to keep doing or else you make the fight much harder.

I like having resource management and positioning be the primary focus of DPS. But this game doesn't really have resource management. Death knights had my favorite resource system, being able to manage your runes and power properly really had a huge impact on how well you performed.

Im new here though. I have no idea how rogues play, so cant really make a suggestion. As a wizard I focus on control then dps, and its pretty fun.