test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for (people to start) an RP guild.

vheraunvheraun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
Hello there!

I am a dedicated roleplayer looking for other such creatures to help me start up a roleplaying guild. We will do both PvP and PvE, have events and such, it will just be all in character...

I would like to have a specific theme, though what kind of one is up for debate. Ultimately, I want just to roleplay and have fun.

Anyone interested can either send me a PM here or in-game (Vicgold Coilbone@vheraun).
Post edited by vheraun on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013
    So far, well... not good. I'll bump this a couple times and see how it goes.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ...dissapointing. Rephrased the whole thing, and bumping for one more time.
  • Options
    zombewthajetpakzombewthajetpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would be interested
  • Options
    desgallantdesgallant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    What are you thinking for the theme? That could be good to throw up on the forums. Take a bit of a stance, get yourself a bit of story; your guild, after all.
    Code: NW-DS2NASHFD
    Name: A Long Way Away from Home
    Type: Storyline / Average Combat.
    Time: 10-15 Minutes, depending on whether you like to read or not.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I would be interested

I'm glad you would ^_^
    Hit me up in-game, best way to talk... Vicgold Coilbone@vheraun.
    desgallant wrote: »
    What are you thinking for the theme? That could be good to throw up on the forums. Take a bit of a stance, get yourself a bit of story; your guild, after all.
    Not my guild. Our guild. Well, mine and whosever wants to make one with me. I think the story should be interesting to everybody, so I think I'll discuss that once we have our five people. What is certain is that it will be probably steeped in Realms lore and well... unique.
  • Options
    zombewthajetpakzombewthajetpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Being some one that did a lot of RP, and the story of the game, the story should be rather open and simple for the guild. But we could keep it deep by constant updates on stuff we do. For example a mercenary group of adventures. We help who we want and so forth, saying we are payed for any missions or anything like that (even once we have more money and what not we could even have events where we pay members who stand out). It also allows anyone, from "evil sorcerer characters to goody goody knights", after all the game treats every person as a freelance adventurer. So having a story were we are an official sect of the knights and what not would be hard.
    Btw, just giving a vague starting idea, im down for anything. Also, what server? I am down to make a new character if I have to I just need to know which one.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Oh, forgot to mention that... I'm on Mindflayer, and since most roleplayers are there too, I think it's our best bet. The problem with the mercenary group is that it's been redone a lot of times.

Another thought, one that I really like but would probably be extreme, is that we ask our new players to make a new character, just for the guild. That way, we could all follow the storyline and be together from the very start of our characters' stories.
    I don't know, I'm just suggesting stuff here...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Well for me I would HAVE to make a new character, so I guess that isn't a problem for me, but some people have microtransactions on their characters that they can't transfer and might not be down for that. But I can totally go for something like that.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Great, well, I'll be on tomorrow morning (roughly 8:00-9:00 GMT), probably for quite some time. I'll add you, and we can talk if you are online.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Already made a new character and ran through the tutorial. Anytime you want to run through things we can.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Great, hopefully we'll talk tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    zombewthajetpack, I just saw that your handle is not mentioned anywhere in this thread, so, either post it here so I can add you, or you add me.
  • Options
    dreamersundreamersun Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hey i play in mindflyer looking for a guild i like the ideas you guys been tossing around i have a lvl 22 in mindflyer but will start another class if need be.... if i have to start another class let me know which one is needed.....you can contact me at shalara@dreamersun
  • Options
    animoniaanimonia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello, I would be interested in joining a guild. It's been a long time since I've been in a guild and I would like to give it a shot. I just recently hit level 60 on my rogue. You can contact me with mystic@animonia.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Adding both you guys, we can talk in-game.
  • Options
    sandyputra1987sandyputra1987 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    can i get invite? im very very newbie at this game, from SE ASIA, and already reach lv60
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    can i get invite? im very very newbie at this game, from SE ASIA, and already reach lv60

Are you interested in roleplaying?

Also, I will need your @handle.
  • Options
    asentrixasentrix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey there Vheraun! I see the ideas forming and I am interested in joining the guild! If you need a Knightly Guardian fighter and his Devoted cleric we would be more then happy to join after speaking with you!

My handle is @Auryas and I have already sent a friend request, hope to hear from you soon!