test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do we still spec into Cleanse?

magilliomagillio Member Posts: 35
edited June 2013 in The Temple
As the title says, I never specced into it efore because I refused to join the gang of Clerics that liked to go ez mode and remove the death debuff, but now that it doesn't remove the debuff anymore and only removes debuffs ocne every 20 seconds, are Clerics still speccing into this, Purely for PvE. Not interested in PvP
Post edited by magillio on

Comments

• Options
    frznvimesfrznvimes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    One random debuff removed from one of several teammates every 20s. Nah.
    If it's not going to do a good job of keeping people cleansed and we can't prioritize who/when/what gets cleansed, then it's just a filler feat.
  • Options
    wingsforwingsfor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ofc u still spec in to cleanse. 1 point. more is not worth it. maybe the debuffs going on right now are not the biggest issue but let me ask,who gonna remove them if not you? And you dont know what kind of debuffs they throw at us in the future so i would strongly recommend having 1 point there.
  • Options
    pugastriuspugastrius Member Posts: 34
    edited June 2013
    Wings, the problem with cleanse is we really have no say in removing debuffs anyway. Think of it from a developers perspective, if no one has an "on demand" cleansing power, the developers can't really put any "meaningful" debuffs in the game (i.e. something that if not removed would kill or wipe).

Thus, it's probably a wasted talent point now.
  • Options
    scozzersscozzers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    pugastrius wrote: »
    Wings, the problem with cleanse is we really have no say in removing debuffs anyway. Think of it from a developers perspective, if no one has an "on demand" cleansing power, the developers can't really put any "meaningful" debuffs in the game (i.e. something that if not removed would kill or wipe).

Thus, it's probably a wasted talent point now.

Yea, and now ray of enfeeblement got hit with the nerf stick too, is it even worth it still for pvp (pvp lol)? Before, it was only worth it because it was bugged and would proc instantly under certain conditions. This was even evident on target dummies. This doesn't seem to be the case anymore. The few dungeons I've run since the patch, I've seen it proc very rarely and it's been hard to judge whether it's the tooltip (8s dc) or the patch notes (20s cd) that hold the correct info. I'd say for pve it's pretty useless now, given that as a non human you could get an extra 3% divinity gain with that point.