test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry Editing Not Allowed

mosby1mosby1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 288 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Ok, so when I click on the Foundry Editor now, I get the message:

"Foundry Editing Not Allowed"

and it kicks me back to the login screen. What did I miss?
DM's Studio - NW-DHZ5DAV4R
The Cursed Emerald:
  1. Weird of the Weather-witch -- NW-DEZAK4QPA
  2. The Ambitious Apprentice -- NW-DLRAVW4S4
Post edited by mosby1 on

Comments

• Options
    zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oops, we both posted at the same time. But yeah, this is not cool. :(

Edit: My comment from other thread:
    I did a little editing to my quest earlier, then stopped to do some other things. I tried to log back in, but it kept getting the "timed out" error, so i went and did something else again for a few minutes and came back. Now, as soon as i click the "Foundry" button, it says "Foundry editing not allowed" and puts me back at the log in screen.

!? :(
  • Options
    data314159data314159 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 34
    edited June 2013
    Ditto, happening to me also
    Visarys
    GWF Lvl 60
    Dragon Shard

Try my newest Foundry MissionChallenge Invitational: Gauntlet NW-DHCDKY8UCCatapults and Zeppelins!
    Try my Foundry Mission Challenge Invitational: Maze, NW-DMXDXKQGD
    18-30 min.
    Solo
    Fighting, riddles, maze and dancing ogre's
  • Options
    abaddonliveabaddonlive Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having the same problem!
  • Options
    neomys99neomys99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My Foundry saves keep timing out, too. Hamster's probably fallen off the treadmill, etc.
    Legacy of the Knight-Captain
    NW-DC4WODWS9
  • Options
    jimvancejimvance Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here. Did not happen before the patch.
  • Options
    mosby1mosby1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 288 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Well, I guess it's good we're not alone. Maybe the Foundry is updating or something. The message could have been better. Guess I'll just try again in a half hour or so...
    DM's Studio - NW-DHZ5DAV4R
    The Cursed Emerald:
    1. Weird of the Weather-witch -- NW-DEZAK4QPA
    2. The Ambitious Apprentice -- NW-DLRAVW4S4
  • Options
    eskarineeskarine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here. Everything was working fine when I logged out yesterday after the patch (around 15 hours earlier).
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Doesn't work here either.
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    agentjasporagentjaspor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wonder if they temporarily disabled it because the Foundry was getting pounded with them republishing everyone's quests to fix the sound.
  • Options
    chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good time to get some of those things I have been neglecting done.

Wish we would get some "official" word on what's going on though.
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • Options
    contra19contra19 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same same ...agree the message should be better.
  • Options
    aphoticzoneaphoticzone Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I guess I'm not the only one wondering what's going on. I submitted 3 bugs in the last 48 hours so I suppose they have to do bug fixes sometimes.. But yeah, better message please, before I have a heart attack thinking that my work has been erased. Tell us what's going on..
  • Options
    harbingerdrumharbingerdrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Wonder what broke. Maybe they might even tell us heh heh..

As far as backlog, I redid mine about an hour after reset and the modded quest became valid in an hour or so. Surprised me since I figured to wait several hours.

Suppose this is a good time to ask for a 10 minute warning in Foundry also...

Also maybe a good time to go eat also, lol..
    the Book Binding series by @HarbingerDrum ----> Help Defeat Lolth's Minions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1- 20, 2- 35, 3- 18, 4- 20 min
    Comments to ->
    the Book Binding
  • Options
    ovaltine74ovaltine74 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This must be god telling me to go see Man of Steel this afternoon. It can be the only explanation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NW-DMIME87F5
    Awaiting a serious response from the developers on the abuse of the review system by other authors.

Video Preview
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
This discussion has been closed.