edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hey all,

this is a small PvP Vid.

enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vky7WiuH-eU
Post edited by robchu1 on

Comments

• Options
    krima1krima1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1 shot ? You are using lashing blade + impact shot + Daily.. Any rogue can do that.
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    krima1 wrote: »
    1 shot ? You are using lashing blade + impact shot + Daily.. Any rogue can do that.

no rogue should do that. This is why they need more nerfs. don't think they should hit for more then 8k they have stealth.
  • Options
    capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Why do people call it one shotting when u use more than skill.

It makes clueless players think a clas is OP when you have to use a combination of skills that are only able to be used on a timer ie daily powers

I see CW saying they one shotted. Dunno what powers they have that i dont.
  • Options
    cwair01cwair01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 76
    edited June 2013
    Your a god, you are killing people with the broken daily of a trickster! One can only dream of achieve such PvP talents :O
    I'm always friendly and will be happy any of your inquires via pm!
    However i'm not a part of PWE and can't handle any questions regarding your personal details or account.
    Please respect the forum ToS and keep a nice manner towards your fellow adventurers!

| Half Elf - Cleric | Good reading for Clerics |
  • Options
    damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    One shotting is taking a player from 100-0 using just one skill. I can easily "one-shot" using LA and lashing blade from stealth but that's 2 skills right there, 3 if you count stealth.

There is no one shotting in this game if you actually think about it.
  • Options
    sylor13sylor13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You're using all of your skills including stealth and daily, then you call it one shot ? :O
  • Options
    robchu1robchu1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    haters <3
    a appreciate it
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    damianess wrote: »
    One shotting is taking a player from 100-0 using just one skill. I can easily "one-shot" using LA and lashing blade from stealth but that's 2 skills right there, 3 if you count stealth.

There is no one shotting in this game if you actually think about it.

heh, top geared rogues can still 1 shot players with full health with shocking execution or lashing blade. They can crit in the 30-40k range with perfect vorpal. Or get crazy numbers in the 50k+ range if someone else debuffs first (tho most debuffs deal some small damage, so it wouldn't be 100% to 0).

I can technically 1 shot ppl (from 100% to dead) on my guardian, tho it takes 2 skill - challenge, lunge, and needs to crit a near-0 defense/non hp boosted player. (does around 21-25k vs all greens 60 rogues)
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Rogues are lame. /thread reroll a real class
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    TR needs a buff :S
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Youve proven that the ability is broken and needs a damage nerf so dont complain when it happens.
  • Options
    healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Nerf CWs plox they one shot players with Ice Knife.
    Also Cleric's Daily does just as much damage + gives damage reduction + resistance to CC during casting time.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • Options
    wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    all one shotting means is defense in this game sucks
  • Options
    healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    all one shotting means is defense in this game sucks

^('-')
    Basically this.

Currently all classes have a means of one shotting except GWF & technically GFs but GFs can simply shard Tenebrous and get one shot capabilities.

Cleric: Hammer of Justice
    TR: None, SE has been nerfed below Hammer of Justice & Ice Knife damage. Can still two shot w/ Lashing.
    CW: Ice Knife, still doing 30k+
    GF: wtfomgbbq perma prone + GPF & tenebrous proc.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • Options
    nichivonichivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 83
    edited June 2013
    I didn't see any one shot kills in that vid. Claiming a one shot kill requires you hit a player from full health to 0 in one shot. Not killing someone already missing half there health with a combination.
  • Options
    melubbmelubb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    D&D was never balanced concerning PvP. :D
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    he gets killed a lot too, otherwise the vid wouldn`t be cut in pieces, then it `still doesn`t say anything, because you don`t know spec,gear from others, and from him.
    but ok, for his fun it`s allowed to make this stuf ;p
    don`t fall for it too hard and start crying about op things again, only nubs do that.
  • Options
    uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    robchu1 wrote: »
    Hey all,

this is a small PvP Vid.

enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vky7WiuH-eU

nice
    /10char
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • Options
    facesmokerfacesmoker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think this vid is before patch because u cant now do 30k execution from 1/2 HP.. Rogue is my main and i play him alot..I prefer Lurkers +lashing from stealt and hitt for 30-40k :3
  • Options
    pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    no rogue should do that. This is why they need more nerfs. don't think they should hit for more then 8k they have stealth.

No rogue should be able to kill in 2 long cooldown moves plus a daily? Why the hell not? They are the single-target DPS class.

They certainly should be able to, or they are bad at their role.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • Options
    tenkurotenkuro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lol you are all scrubs. This guy is posting a vid of him destroying noobs. I just fought him last night and he can't even touch me. Impact shot is **** when you're fighting against somebody in the same Tiered gears. Impossible to catch is **** against people who knows wtf it does. All you have to do is damage him instead of try to CC him. All Impossible to catch does is be immune to CC. If he uses it out of stealth to get immunity, he's stupid cause he just wasted his stealth and you can just run away until his black cloak is gone. He's also using shocking executioner still which is a terrible daily.
  • Options
    awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    tenkuro wrote: »
    Lol you are all scrubs. This guy is posting a vid of him destroying noobs. I just fought him last night and he can't even touch me. Impact shot is **** when you're fighting against somebody in the same Tiered gears. Impossible to catch is **** against people who knows wtf it does. All you have to do is damage him instead of try to CC him. All Impossible to catch does is be immune to CC. If he uses it out of stealth to get immunity, he's stupid cause he just wasted his stealth and you can just run away until his black cloak is gone. He's also using shocking executioner still which is a terrible daily.

I haven't played my rogue in a long time and need some expert advice. So shocking execution is a terrible daily now? What do you recommend instead then?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    tenkuro wrote: »

screenshot of "pwning me" ???

im always on top / most points / most kill.death ratio

it was after this patch .. i will do a longer and better video.. a great pvp guide for the most ppl of u

TR is to op if u can play him -

wanna challange me ?
    we fight for diamonds

i dont think there is any1 who can easy kill me on 1vs1 (except mirror)
  • Options
    tenkurotenkuro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    awave wrote: »
    I haven't played my rogue in a long time and need some expert advice. So shocking execution is a terrible daily now? What do you recommend instead then?

Lurker's Assault -> Stealth -> Cloud of Steel

If you have greater tenebrous enchants, you'll kill anybody with a full 12 stack of CoS.

But GF and GWF can do the same to you, but without having to wait for full stack of CoS.

If you don't have greater tenebrous enchants as TR:

Lurker's Assault + Stealth + CoS + Lashing Blade to finish off.

Only idiots use Shocking Execution. This guy uses Shocking Execution, and a Impossible to Catch build and claims he's pro and claims TR is op.

He couldn't touch me because I was stealthed everytime I killed him. I didn't even get out of stealth before he died.