test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Undead and Dying quest in Neverdeath BUGGED

jimmie2jimmie2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Me and a friend were trying to complete this quest but it seems that when the objective to talk to the ghost comes up and glitches and refuses to let us talk to any of them.
Post edited by jimmie2 on

Comments

• gonadz1gonadz1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I came up against an invisible wall on entering the Canilon tower but if you suicide (/killme) you come back on top of the stairwell and can continue with a minor injury
  • tweaklettweaklet Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here ive encountered the invisible wall on entering the tower and have been trying to complete the quest for about 4 hours now have left and reentered multiple times re logged even restarted my computer for the hell of it
  • digatrondigatron Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    :( Im getting the invisible wall inside of the Soldier's Monument and tried reentering but nothing seems to be working at the moment :/
  • gonadz1gonadz1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    try the /killme above
  • walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    invisible wall here - tried /killme but it put me back at the beginning campfire.

edit: tried again, this time it put me inside and was able to finish...
  • jesttic01jesttic01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gonadz1 wrote: »
    I came up against an invisible wall on entering the Canilon tower but if you suicide (/killme) you come back on top of the stairwell and can continue with a minor injury

Same thing! Thanks for the work around :)
  • stupidconversionstupidconversion Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Invisible wall here, too. Reported the bug in-game. The "fix" works - ish.

There's another wall at the bottom of the stairs, probably in the same vertical plane.

The fog in the dungeon is new since I was there, it may be connected.
  • aumalineaumaline Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the tip, I'll go and try that now!

Yay for beta bugs :)
  • pednickpednick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's bugged for me too on my GWF, I'm on the last part, I enter the building and when I'm in I can't go any further, it's like an invisible wall is blocking me.
    jimmie2 wrote: »
    Me and a friend were trying to complete this quest but it seems that when the objective to talk to the ghost comes up and glitches and refuses to let us talk to any of them.
    Be a Leet D00D, can't think of something smart? Always blame the economy.
  • pednickpednick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hmm, I'll give that a try but these bugs should really get fixed.
    walk2k wrote: »
    invisible wall here - tried /killme but it put me back at the beginning campfire.

edit: tried again, this time it put me inside and was able to finish...
    Be a Leet D00D, can't think of something smart? Always blame the economy.
  • dbrand001dbrand001 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gonadz1 wrote: »

This worked for me. But first I went straight forward as far as I could towards the respawn at the top of the stairs. Thanks
  • aumalineaumaline Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, the /killme command worked a treat for me and let me complete the quest. You do need a heal kit for the wound though, or sit on the campfire for a few minutes. I'm sure they'll get around to fixing it :)