test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capes are so broken - Please fix them

whoamarkwhoamark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Each time I get a new cape I get excited, then I pop it on, and you know the drill.

yhvv.png

Thanks for apron.
Post edited by whoamark on

Comments

• hasporynhasporyn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree with that!
    I am even wearing capes with worse stats than the necklaces on my T2 characters, just for the look of it.
    But this "Pinaforing" on the capes is like destroying the whole look.
  • stercogburnstercogburn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hehe I reported this bug. Seems to be when you've been riding a mount it gets flipped backwards the times its happened to me :)
    Roo. Cleric. Mad as a bag of badgers, will heal for beer.

Ancient Shadows: Mature. Sensible. Custard.
    Recruitment info at: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?462591-Ancient-Shadows-Become-a-Lion-Tamer-without-learning-Chartered-Accountancy-first!&highlight=ancient+shadows
  • hasporynhasporyn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It just happens to me the whole time.. I get a pinafore at moving around, jumping, just standing around too long.. and a nice little hat when I ride downwards.
  • cuteschmooplescuteschmooples Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The game is encouraging me to press shift to dodge randomly just to remove this random graphical glitch.

OCD. ;____;
  • johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LOL.. seriously that made me laugh. but yea that should be fixed!
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having a cape cover your head when riding is so wrong, that it beggars belief that someone tested the animation physics!