test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thanks for breaking the game

sacred1337sacred1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Here I was thinking the the devs would finally fix the exploits and re-balance the classes for pvp. Having played the game after the new major patch I can easily say that this game is more broken than it was before the patch. Thanks for ruining the game...
Post edited by sacred1337 on

Comments

• Options
    justinfromausjustinfromaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Balance. lol. You have ruined an average game. I dont want to play a rogue. Why you make me?

Thank
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    goladongoladon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Weak whining.
  • Options
    zeokylezeokyle Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah. DC is just stupid. So much heal and just as much health and armor as anyone else.
    Also, why does PvP start when a player is disconnected or the teams are unbalanced?
    The people that made PvP did a very bad job.
  • Options
    b00sh1dob00sh1do Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I bought the Hero of the North Founders in hope that this game would come good. The PvP is worse off now then what it was. I was hoping the for the best out of this game and it has not delivered.

Bye Bye NW.
  • Options
    nemeios75nemeios75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    goladon wrote: »
    Weak whining.
    Think this guy plays a rouge..

GG to cryptic for scaling power to the rouge
  • Options
    goladongoladon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice private message, sacred. Thank you for proving my point. A baby, whining.

Why don't you actually articulate what your issue is?
  • Options
    ikillalot666ikillalot666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep Rogue are gods in pvp, 2 shot all and immune to all damage.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    zeokyle wrote: »
    Yeah. DC is just stupid. So much heal and just as much health and armor as anyone else.
    Also, why does PvP start when a player is disconnected or the teams are unbalanced?
    The people that made PvP did a very bad job.
    Pointless playing the cleric.. why they nerf fck astral shield shorter ending time.. i get the stack fix, i agree with that but nerfing the duration..... yeah go fck yourself cryptic. So now you can barely see TRs compaired before the patch also if spec'd right they can ignored incoming dps on top of soul shard..
  • Options
    b00sh1dob00sh1do Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Here come the Fanboys! don't say anything bad boohoo. LOL good combat mechanics just the balance is stupid beyond any fun can't even join a delve as a GWF. Pre-mades = no GWF.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    What are you guys talking about rogues being over powered?
    Perhaps level 60 with tier 2 gear, but none of what any of you're saying is accurate according to all the pvp i've played.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    What are you guys talking about rogues being over powered?
    Perhaps level 60 with tier 2 gear, but none of what any of you're saying is accurate according to all the pvp i've played.

wow your blind.. or just can't see your class is broken
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Say anything bad you want, just be articulate enough to describe what you issue is instead of throwing your milk at the wall.

It is comical though. Been playing MMOs since Ultima Online and I've never seen a significant patch without threads like these on the forums.
  • Options
    rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    no more Trickster Rogue, here it come Brawny Rogue ... or I could say in the very beginning IT is brawny Rogue
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    not sure if you ever played fury... but this is in the same direction how that game gone to ****... and eventually bankrupt
  • Options
    sacred1337sacred1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    goladon wrote: »
    Say anything bad you want, just be articulate enough to describe what you issue is instead of throwing your milk at the wall.

It is comical though. Been playing MMOs since Ultima Online and I've never seen a significant patch without threads like these on the forums.

As an example:

TR - Way op in pvp

I use to come first in pvp all the time as a wizard, not saying that I am good or anything, other players with good skill level were able to challenge me. Now I find it hard to even stay alive let alone win. Any average TR can tear through me. Good TRs are basically unstoppable.

So unless you're TR then you won't be enjoying pvp in this game. And when people don't find the game enjoyable they leave and find something else to play.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nemeios75 wrote: »
    wow your blind.. or just can't see your class is broken

And you can't back yourself up? I guess you're just an idiot.
    Rogue isn't broken. I've tried different combinations and the best for damage is lurker's assault + stealth + lashing blade.
    Rogue was pretty good in earlier levels, so if you think they can "2 shot kill anything and immune to all damage" you must be very stupid or very weak.
    Rogues are only good for initial contact but after that they get wrecked.
    Please defend yourself rather then making yourself look like a stupid a$$hole.
    "blind or can't see" ... what's the difference?
  • Options
    klixanklixan Member Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    This is probably a silly suggestion (but I'm gonna make it anyway :P). If you want to PvP, maybe you should all roll rogues. Once it comes down to rogue vs rogue, then you'll really get to see who is the best and most skilled player. The rest of us will just have to stick to PvE :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    klixan wrote: »
    This is probably a silly suggestion (but I'm gonna make it anyway :P). If you want to PvP, maybe you should all roll rogues. Once it comes down to rogue vs rogue, then you'll really get to see who is the best and most skilled player. The rest of us will just have to stick to PvE :)

DC > TR easily if the TR doesn't have top of the line offensive equipment.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    My guardian hasn't had an issue with rogues.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    And you can't back yourself up? I guess you're just an idiot.
    Rogue isn't broken. I've tried different combinations and the best for damage is lurker's assault + stealth + lashing blade.
    Rogue was pretty good in earlier levels, so if you think they can "2 shot kill anything and immune to all damage" you must be very stupid or very weak.
    Rogues are only good for initial contact but after that they get wrecked.
    Please defend yourself rather then making yourself look like a stupid a$$hole.
    "blind or can't see" ... what's the difference?

Nah, you're just blind.
  • Options
    jezgafysjezgafys Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a rogue, cleric and gwf

Rogue wasn't exactly over powered, sure I could use my daily you know the execution one to get a final kill but now it should be renamed simply "shocking" it doesn't execute at all. Rogues used to be called "glass cannons" now I'd describe myself as a "butter knife". Fair enough vs maybe another rogue or cw in stealth I can do a strike for maybe 27k crit but it's not every hit like people complain about.

My Cleric now feels like he does more dps then what I am speced for healing. Healing was already tricky in dungeons with bosses spawning stupid amounts of adds that all used to home in on me but now I feel they still come for me and my heals are ****e. Also WTF is with the class mechanic "Righteousness" ... my heals do 40% less to myself and that's it how is that righteous surely it should be more like it does 40% less to me but 40% more to my "allies" then it would be righteous. Astral shield imo fair enough stop multiple stacks from multiple clerics but put back the duration and the way it healed. One thing I have always hated about my healer is I feel heal for ****. Mobs do 1000s damage per hit and a heal like 500 over 5 seconds. I have also never played an mmo where when leveling a healer needs to use so many heal pots, I am a fecking healer and I can't even heal myself!

GWF - this is now stupidly OP, I can easily push through clerics and rogues, and cws like they are made of paper and fighting with feathers makes me lol.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    klixan wrote: »

wow rly.. don't give a fck whos the best rouge.. just want some ******* balance where people don't get 2 shot from **** out of nowhere.