test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My favorite patch change!

imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
For me, the number #1 new feature is that when a crafting task is selected, the game (and the gateway!) automatically fills in a worker and the assets. This makes things so much faster! Admittedly, I craft on eight characters, so maybe this affects me more than most players, but I really do love it!

Thank you!
Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
Post edited by imivo on

Comments

• orodalforodalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    THIS.

Thank you so much!
  • cheesegromitcheesegromit Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I like this as well although my favourite change is the character swap without needing to log out.
  • demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    #1 AS nerf
    #2 Plaguefire nerf
    #3 Profession's change :)

my top 3 like's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oceanic Neverwinter guild http://19thbattalion.com/home
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Now all they need to do is stop it defaulting to Leadership every time.
    And to make, at least at the basic materials accumulation phase (I.E.: Gather Shimerweave Scraps), an option to assign a Worker to repeat the tasks until unassigned.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • naughtypussycatnaughtypussycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would like a feature, where you can just set up a queue for all the profession tasks.
    I really hate to do those 10 minute tasks: too much clicking everytime!
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Much less clicking now, though. :) It really is more than twice as fast for me now, especially via the gateway and those "gather mithral" type of 10-20 minutes tasks.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    GWF can do damage now.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Best change is NPCs shutting the heck up.
  • lsouleaterlsouleater Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They said when player drops in dung now it will look for substitution but its not. Fck u we failed a dung yday on DD cus that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> doesnt work properly and we couldn't add any1 to the party!!
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    Well the dungeon queue system is still broken.. I got in the dungeon they lump 2-3 people together.. seriously they want us to complete an epic T2 dungeon with just 3 of us ?
  • mageor0lmageor0l Member Posts: 51
    edited June 2013
    My favorite change is the pirate lair shortcut fix.

Watching the whole group jump into death like lemmings is priceless.
  • ciopenhauerciopenhauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The patch is mostly a fail. The biggest fail is the fact that they only give a respec for Powers. I'm a Renegade CW and they nerfed that path HARD. What's the logic behind nerfing both the Powers and the Feats/Paragon Path, yet only giving ONE respec token? What am I to do with this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>? Oh yeah... buy some ZEN because you are so kind as to do a sale on them... What a crock of s.
  • thejudgeholdenthejudgeholden Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The patch is mostly a fail. The biggest fail is the fact that they only give a respec for Powers. I'm a Renegade CW and they nerfed that path HARD. What's the logic behind nerfing both the Powers and the Feats/Paragon Path, yet only giving ONE respec token? What am I to do with this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>? Oh yeah... buy some ZEN because you are so kind as to do a sale on them... What a crock of s.
    The respec resets everything. Your stats, feats, and powers.
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LOL @ Mageor. And yes as above. I had fun tonight even on my rogue and cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1# GWF has become fun.

2# Change character tab!

3# Respecs.

My top 3 in order!^__^
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • suxip01111suxip01111 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The best change is that the mailbox now displays new mail at the top, instead of having to scroll to the bottom.

Disappointed that the Neverdeath Graveyard quest achievement bug wasn't fixed, they fixed the Ebon Downs one which is virtually the same bug, so that confuses me.
  • ciopenhauerciopenhauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The respec resets everything. Your stats, feats, and powers.

It does?! Well, that's a relief. I thought since it was grayed out on the Feats slot that it only did the Powers. Thanks.
  • mordivysmordivys Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My favorite is the Change Character Button.