test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

1 Healer in Castle Never

accettura00accettura00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
all i see are people crying about Healers getting nerfed when in reality they got buffed....
3ffy1.jpg

its easily possible. Just put the effort you put into crying here into healing and i guarantee you will find its easy peasy lemon squeezy. stay motivated!
Post edited by accettura00 on

Comments

• Options
    mallonslefrmallonslefr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lol, healing in CN is not hard ... all stand on the CW(s) not on the DC, you can heal as much you want, when the CW can't push down the mobs after 10-15 red wizzard gl to stay alive
  • Options
    mallonslefrmallonslefr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lol, healing in CN is not hard ... all stand on the CW(s) not on the DC, you can heal as much you want, when the CW can't push down the mobs after 10-15 red wizzard gl to stay alive

And i think you totaly right that might be even more easy, because the DC wont have to go get the wizzard to the other side of the room, the CW can manage to do it, the DC focus on the heal and debuffing/buff boss/dps and the GF packing the mobs to ship them right into the deep :p

*but i'm curious how long you took since all the shortcuts are gone (or not?)
  • Options
    freehugs9freehugs9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    In what way did DC get buffed?
  • Options
    wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    freehugs9 wrote: »
    In what way did DC get buffed?

in no way, I'm betting these are the same people who got the DC nerfed
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    lol and you exactly are the reason i made this thread,

Guild: GG trashcans..
    41minute run.
    ^this answer's a question farther up

as for you, your bad, so ill help you out.

DC got a big buff because the circle no longer grants Regen but Direct Heals. what this means is your circle scales off power, something it never did before...

as a guild that only ever runs with 1 healer, this is a HUGE Buff. for baddies who QQ and ***** and stack 2 healers to remove all mechanics of fights that only spawnt adds and are easy to begin with, yea.. its a nerf. :(

any other questions?
  • Options
    th0rfinnth0rfinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I have very good clerics in my friend list that has solo healed CN even with all the agro they used to suck up and now it should be easier. People just need to stop being bad.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    thank you. im just posting this thread in all the *****ing threads people make to shut them up.
    glad 2 see atleast 1 other person here agree without overselling themselves as the first 2 did.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    you should be aware that before AS would more than fully heal my cleric when cast, now it only fills 1/3rd of its health bar and lasts shorter and it has always drained divinity power... and making this thread not because of how the cleric is affected and plays but to attack someone on the boards doesn't help
  • Options
    colluzioncolluzion Member Posts: 61
    edited June 2013
    My group cleared CN about 3 hours after patch. It's still too easy in my opinion. WTB more nerfs.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    you should be aware that before AS would more than fully heal my cleric when cast, now it only fills 1/3rd of its health bar and lasts shorter and it has always drained divinity power... and making this thread not because of how the cleric is affected and plays but to attack someone on the boards doesn't help

Bad news.. Your going to have to go to a new thread if you want to play superman because I did not call anyone nor did I attack anyone in my initial post so you copy paste claim is invalid. Ii could tell you that your heals are low because your building your cleric wrong but since you came here with an ignorant attitude I'll return the favor and just point out your bad.

I posted this yo prove people crying about nerds wrong. I I did that. People agreed and proved it further. I'm not attacking you as you'd probably hope to claim. Just pointing out ignorant claims.
  • Options
    nostalgiamannostalgiaman Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So, have you slotted any encounter powers that are not heals since the patch?
  • Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They really need to make these boss fights more 'difficult' and not just adds.. because when you remove the adds.. you just have a fat dragon that does nothing but miss his tail swings and take a year to charge a laser.. his other attacks rarely even hit.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    all i see are people crying about Healers getting nerfed when in reality they got buffed....
    3ffy1.jpg

its easily possible. Just put the effort you put into crying here into healing and i guarantee you will find its easy peasy lemon squeezy. stay motivated!

Nice ya it's just diffrent from the way it us to be still really easy, farmed cn for most of the day 1 wipe.
    ~FearItsSelf [Lemonade Stand]
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • Options
    xouk87xouk87 Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2013
    I believe in this case its about the group you were with more than Clerics getting buffed. If they require very little heal in the first place becasuse they already have the best gear, or almost the best gear and enchants possible, its relativelly easy. I do not know if thats the case though , just guessing.

edit:spelling
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    xouk87 wrote: »
    I believe in this case its about the group you were with more than Clerics getting buffed. If they require very little heal in the first place becasuse they already have the best gear, or almost the best gear and enchants possible, its relativelly easy. I do not know if thats the case though , just guessing.

edit:spelling

and with that guess i'd have to point out your are 100% correct. that is the case for that screenshot.
    but i might add we've always ran 1 DC for this fight. thought i guess we've never ran 1 dc with no gear. i think we will try a naked fight and fraps it just for the lulz untill next expansion
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    What's up with your Dungeon quest still telling you to enter the Shadowfell? Am I misreading it? or did they not fix all the skipping?

edit: Chest didn't unlock? So you left Xivros up?
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    e11ze11z Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I think its not too hard if you have good players.

My first time in there as a TR i was in PVP stuff and our setup was GF, DC, CW and another TR.
    We even did it the ol' fashioned way of GF tanking whilst the rest of us sort out adds until it's safe to kill the boss.

Admittedly the whole instance took us 6 hours but hey we were in crappy gear and it was our first time xD

Oh and a football match was on which took out like 1.2 hours of the time.
    The Best PVP Guild on Dragon/Neverwinter: YoloOldSkoolSwagLoveNeverGingersLuvDupStep even if it's just one of us, you might as well just afk.
  • Options
    rengetsu08rengetsu08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited June 2013
    3ffy1.jpg

I just want to advice you to try becoming a Cleric in PVP, party and PVE areas, sooner you'll realize ur not a healer ur just there to become fooder. You are not a supporter anymore.
    Half-Elf Devoted Cleric-Divine Oracle Build, Powers and Feats:V1.0, V2.0
  • Options
    wingsforwingsfor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wow u killed draco with 1 dc..may i add u to my friends list?

The price of the PAtch for DC is not that u cant do it anymore..ofc u can. The price is that u have to tab SB/AS/FF and play with a more or less static rotation..which is BORING once u figure its not hard. And when things are starting to get BORING ppl stop doing them.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    wingsfor wrote: »
    wow u killed draco with 1 dc..may i add u to my friends list?

The price of the PAtch for DC is not that u cant do it anymore..ofc u can. The price is that u have to tab SB/AS/FF and play with a more or less static rotation..which is BORING once u figure its not hard. And when things are starting to get BORING ppl stop doing them.

funny how i say this instance is not hard and is not an achievement, and the entire thread is to point that out to the kids who are crying about nerf.

and you come here and act InternetPro. Oh wow you made a forum post can i be your friendz? :O. im not boasting for killing it, but since you asked ive well over 20mill in AD via selling items from CN. now back to the topic no 1 care if you can clear the dungeon. but since you feel you need to act all pro then here. IM PROUD OF YOU. CALL ME BABY!

now back to topic, (DC's are not nerfed. Proof provided)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    rengetsu08 wrote: »
    I just want to advice you to try becoming a Cleric in PVP, party and PVE areas, sooner you'll realize ur not a healer ur just there to become fooder. You are not a supporter anymore.

my old role of cleric in groups was to cast astral shield and to run and run and run staying alive the best I could while everyone else fought... astral shield no longer is strong and the tank now is supposed to draw the adds, the old role of the cleric is dead... it can't heal very well and just being there for minor group buffs is hardly worth playing... if the cleric had high deflect like other classes do then it would have been okay with those mobs chasing it
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    funny how i say this instance is not hard and is not an achievement, and the entire thread is to point that out to the kids who are crying about nerf.

and you come here and act InternetPro. Oh wow you made a forum post can i be your friendz? :O. im not boasting for killing it, but since you asked ive well over 20mill in AD via selling items from CN. now back to the topic no 1 care if you can clear the dungeon. but since you feel you need to act all pro then here. IM PROUD OF YOU. CALL ME BABY!

it is even more funny that you want to make jest at a class that has been seriously nerfed, is killed in PvP like ducks in a pond, and you justify it by stating that its okay to make the cleric weak as can possibly be and equally as useless and non-competitive cause castle never isn't hard
  • Options
    healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    it is even more funny that you want to make jest at a class that has been seriously nerfed, is killed in PvP like ducks in a pond, and you justify it by stating that its okay to make the cleric weak as can possibly be and equally as useless and non-competitive cause castle never isn't hard

Only those that fail as a cleric die in PvP "like ducks in a pond."
    Try facing a competent DC who's part of a team. They'll basically keep everyone at 100% HP and control points extremely well.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    Only those that fail as a cleric die in PvP "like ducks in a pond."
    Try facing a competent DC who's part of a team. They'll basically keep everyone at 100% HP and control points extremely well.

exactly. anyone who says other just wants there 1 button win back.

DC's who ***** are like rogues who QQ they cant 1hit everyone anymore
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

If you made that 20 million by skipping bosses, than you did it by exploiting. Just sayin...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    agentdarkagentdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    oh that's easy drac's only the sub boss... now the gelatinous cube that secretly spawns afterwards and drops orange quality t3's now that's a real challenge for one cleric lol oh and loose that Frodo guy I hear Death is a much better TR ;)