test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Bug] Unstoppable not breaking out of Smokescreen

chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Unstoppable is not breaking out of the Daze effect of Smokescreen. It's suppose to break out of any CC effect except movement impairment effects. Yes the bug is still there... AFTER PATCH on the live servers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ta1ch0u1ta1ch0u1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    what does smoke bomb do from stealth?
  • Options
    sveguroksvegurok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unstoppable is actually breaking all movement debuffs. it should not as of patch break movement buffs.
  • Options
    ngeongeo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Agreed... they just released a patch that didnt fix anything and only nerded the classes... wtf?
  • Options
    vallivvalliv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    if I'm already dazed or confused I've usually not been able to use unstoppable...
    not managed to verify this in a controlled environment though.

*If I manage to use unstoppable, cc's won't affect.
  • Options
    kaerthuskaerthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This bug is not as bad as smokebomb bugging out Unstopabble for the entire pvp match, is that fixed?
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unstoppable is also no longer correctly immunizing vs CC, especially Knocks.

Half my unstoppable time is now wasted to Lizardman Yoinker dudes with the rope trap attacks. Listed it in this thread with other Unstoppable bugs.

Apparently Unstoppable is completely Stoppable.