test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drake/Unicorn seals for other class armor

vuulzvuulz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Seems like you should be able to spend your drake/unicorn seals on armor for your alts (much like glory for pvp gear) but you can only see the armor for your current class.

Is this intended behavior or a bug?
Post edited by vuulz on

Comments

• healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Intentional.

Seals are the consolation prize of dungeons.
    Basically to equip YOU if you've been unlucky enough to run x amount of dungeons without getting decent gear.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • vuulzvuulz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Kind of a shame once you have full T2 gear there's almost zero incentive to run anything on that character anymore since it doesn't benefit anything but that character.
  • marq08marq08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    or just you know, uncheck the box that says only show gear I can use.....at least that's how it works in the pvp vendor
  • vuulzvuulz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Check box isn't there sadly.