test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

forum mod kindly do not delete my thread as i am trying to get one of u to reply

darkshellknightdarkshellknight Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
:) #130613-002852 ticket number and a helpful hi or whats up would be nice little frustrated
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ndangrndangr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It would be EXTREMELY surprising if you got a reply to a CS ticket right now. Like with all high-volume start-ups, customer service will exist only in theory until most of the bugs are gone and the player-base has leveled out.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    if it didnt amount to anything serious where it could happen to alot of other people i wouldnt be trying so hard to get it resolved but its not just me its affecting for saying 3 words the automated system can end you
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hmmm, mind if I ask what the 3 words are and what you mean by "end you?"
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    well im guessing i should not say on forums since my last thread went poof by the mod who shall not be known to me XD
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Okay, but just to make sure I understand what has happened to you, is it that you said something in zone channel and got your character deleted for it?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    sent a quick peep to ya saying whats up *wink wink*
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I thought the majority of the forum mods were just volunteers. So I don't see how they could help you.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    well that may be true but you 2 stopped to say a few words where as whoever the mod is thats on right now just deleted and didnt say boo or anything
  • Options
    ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Forums moderators are not part of the CS Team, and as such have no access to the ticket queue so cannot help you on that score. What you are doing, is akin to going to the bakery, to complain that your toast is cold.
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
  • Options
    warkupozwarkupoz Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    It's kind of like getting in a line, and then complaining that you aren't at the front of the line. Actually it's almost exactly like that.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    warkupoz wrote: »
    It's kind of like getting in a line, and then complaining that you aren't at the front of the line. Actually it's almost exactly like that.

a line that has fire on all sides that decides wether or not its half the line the whole line or some of the line i cant tell you exactly what the issue is for reason being that someone would put those 3 words and say it was my fault lol but accidents do happen.;)
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mods don't have access to tickets. Furthermore, even the forum admins would redirect you back to CS to let them handle it. Admins are not substitute CS reps.

At any rate, reopening a thread that was moved or deleted is a violation of RoC itself, and constitutes spamming.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Forum Moderators can't access tickets, expedite tickets or really offer any help on them.
    Our power is limited to the forums and only the forums.

I am sorry but all I can do is request you remain patient and customer support will get back to you as soon as they can. They are taking longer than they should do to a high volume of tickets but they will get back to you. :)

Customer Service Update

EDIT - I looked at the thread which was removed. If you look like a gold farmer people will treat you as one.

Word from the wise: don't ever say you're "Selling Gold" on an MMO. If I go shopping I don't say I'm "Selling Dollars" so when people see "Selling Gold" they will likely report you and get you automatically muted.

As to why the thread was removed, personally I would have just locked it but it's certainly not a matter worth discussing on the forums. You may not have been RWTing but it certainly sounds like your wording made you viewed as one. I had to read the posts 3x over to realize you weren't trying to sell gold myself.
This discussion has been closed.