test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

unbalanced pvp

herky120123herky120123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
I have been playing pvp for a while to get the pvp gear, but the matches i have been in have been completely unfair. The people I fight against have full pvp gear, so it is almost impossible to kill them, then some jerks sit at the bottom of spawn and spawnkill us. If there is a control wizard on the enemy team, they can even sit on a rock and kill us right when we spawn. PLEASE FIX THIS SO THAT PVP IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by herky120123 on

Comments

• dethcorddethcord Member Posts: 77
    edited June 2013
    I have been playing pvp for a while to get the pvp gear, but the matches i have been in have been completely unfair. The people I fight against have full pvp gear, so it is almost impossible to kill them, then some jerks sit at the bottom of spawn and spawnkill us. If there is a control wizard on the enemy team, they can even sit on a rock and kill us right when we spawn. PLEASE FIX THIS SO THAT PVP IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

You just suck. Imrove instead of whining. Besides PvP gear is pretty bad.
  • blovisblovis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The point he is making is that match ups of a 7k team vs a 10k + team is no fun at all and no matter the skill level his team is in trouble right from the start. I'm sure he will take your constructive comments to heart though.

BTW i agree a ranking systems would be nice
  • dethcorddethcord Member Posts: 77
    edited June 2013
    blovis wrote: »
    The point he is making is that match ups of a 7k team vs a 10k + team is no fun at all and no matter the skill level his team is in trouble right from the start. I'm sure he will take your constructive comments to heart though.

BTW i agree a ranking systems would be nice

Get 10k gear then.
  • dashartzdashartz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dethcord wrote: »
    Get 10k gear then.

I have 11.3k gear for a gf. Pvp still sucked last i knew of. Havent played since latest patch so...Yeah. Trololllol