test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Etheral boon is garbage now..Give 100% divinty after wipe!

wingsforwingsfor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Temple
Cleanse has its old tooltip so im not shure if they changed it but Etherall boon is garbage now so definitly off my feet list but..Why dont we get a 100% divity after wipes?..i found it idiotic to spam spells before an other try..but now, ethereal boon gives really only 10% of a bar, so am supposed to be standing there for 3 min after a wipe and regenning divinity?

Give full Divinity after rezz at campfire!
Post edited by wingsfor on

Comments

• Options
    magsondaremagsondare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wouldn't it be easier to suggest that campfires and/or portable altars regen divinity as well as hp? No need to worry about a trigger of a wipe, simply lets it happen.
  • Options
    meads91meads91 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Pretty sure it was always 10% of a bar. As all of the talent calculators aren't updated and are showing all the old feats.
  • Options
    zzzzzdankzzzzzdank Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    meads91 wrote: »
    Pretty sure it was always 10% of a bar. As all of the talent calculators aren't updated and are showing all the old feats.

It was bugged and giving double the amount it was supposed to...

I find Ehteral Boon is still a great feat after the fix (during combat when it's SUPPOSED to be working)...

Sure it takes longer to be a cheeseballer and filling Divinity out of Combat by spamming encounters - big deal. Learn to manage your Divinity and not be out of it in the first place.
  • Options
    thedeadstarthedeadstar Member Posts: 201
    edited June 2013
    Per min infight 1-1.5 extra divinity bars are still nice to have.
    Shinis
    Tong Lv86
    Server: Jian [DE]
  • Options
    wingsforwingsfor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    magsondare wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be easier to suggest that campfires and/or portable altars regen divinity as well as hp? No need to worry about a trigger of a wipe, simply lets it happen.

well dude i think both things are equaly easy to suggest as you just need to write it in here.
    and i agree with u, campfires could like this. i dont really care. i just dont want to be spamming stupid spells to regen divinity BEFORE the fight. who still finds it usefull go for it. i end up with to much divinity anyway after patch, since i cant spam FF or any other 3 spell i might get on my bar..couse now i have to w8 for the right timeing..and thats whan as is down. soo i end up having tons of dininity in fights..still have to spam before fights. i i dont really care if a wipe triggers it or the campfire or making pushups. i just want it not to take longer than 5 sec.