test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

forsight broken

elahndraelahndra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Temple
not seeing any benefit from forsight; even in character sheet.
Post edited by elahndra on

Comments

• uncannyluckuncannyluck Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2013
    Unless they borked it this patch, you should be good - it applies it sreduction even though it's not listed anywhere.
  • elahndraelahndra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yea I'm not seeing it update anywhere, so unless its a ghost application, no idea.

Have tested with FF, SB, ASeal, Ashield. No procs on self, no passive stats when slotted (i.e. when I swap out passives no change in mitigation) so really curious
  • kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well they did previously have the 2nd and 3rd tiers of soothe applied to foresight instead, so I would not be surprised to find when they took them away they forgot to make sure it does what it is supposed to do lol
  • vaashrvaashr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kiralia wrote: »
    Well they did previously have the 2nd and 3rd tiers of soothe applied to foresight instead, so I would not be surprised to find when they took them away they forgot to make sure it does what it is supposed to do lol

I believe that was Holy Fervor it was applied to and not Foresight.
    edited June 2013
    would like more people to test if possible
  • uncannyluckuncannyluck Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2013
    The buff never appears, but the damage reduction still happens. Go test it by putting Foresight on and taking it off while being hit.
    edited June 2013
    The buff never appears, but the damage reduction still happens. Go test it by putting Foresight on and taking it off while being hit.

yea you're right actually false alarm i guess. had 2 archers hit me for about 10 minutes while stuff hit me i took it off and put in on over and over. was a difference. No character sheet update or buff threw me off

avg hit with was 514-550, without it was nearly 100 more
  • cdave78cdave78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Prophecy of doom is broken its no longer recharging when i kill an enemy with the debuff, i get the action points but it does not instantly recharge anymore. it did before the patch but with the respec i got the feat second sight didnt have it before if that has anything to do with it. im kinda bummed i used it to build up my ap on trash
  • kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vaashr wrote: »
    I believe that was Holy Fervor it was applied to and not Foresight.

Ahh so it was, i dunno then.