test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TR simple question (and ty all PVP guy u didnt like 1 hit)

xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Thieves' Den
just a simple question... is it logic or does it make any sence that my dily with 60% less damage do less damage than an encounter????

LB + stealth = 12k
SE = 11k

nice no more 1 strike hit on pvp \0/ - but remember... kill it fast on dungeons... well cant...
and why wait and build AP??? if my encounter do more damage???

so the last Daily u will get as TR its useless.

and dont say the fix will be reduce LB damage... lol well done.... long life to pvp on pve game...

I ask TR
Post edited by xtremoz on

Comments

• Options
    vertisonevertisone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
    edited June 2013
    60% base damage... is not the same as 60% less damage
  • Options
    lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you are using SE in dungeons, you are terrible rogue.
    And reading further into your post only confirms that, you are terrible, not the class.

Also SE is meant to be used on wounded targets, not as opener, you obviously didn't knew that. Why? Well, terrible rogue...
  • Options
    xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »
    And reading further into your post only confirms that, you are terrible, not the class.

Also SE is meant to be used on wounded targets, not as opener, you obviously didn't knew that. Why? Well, terrible rogue...

yes i am a bad rogue... iam not the best like you! I bet you are happy with less damge... why?? cuz u are not a rogue... and i know i play as i like not as u posted on your TR guide why??? just to be deferent thats why there tree and skill and feats u use or not...

But don't horry if i get into your party its ok more damage for you... soo u will rock more!

But i like or "medium" skills u found my play style and my skills and feat just by reading this post? can u tell me the lottery numbers. for next week???
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is true though even on a half health target my shocking execution now does damage equal to the amount of damage my stealthed lashing blade does.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    gr0mgr0m Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree. it's not worth speccing. The other AoE dailies can do much more single target damage
  • Options
    dethcorddethcord Member Posts: 77
    edited June 2013
    Slot Lurker's Assault and stop crying.
  • Options
    facesmokerfacesmoker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lurker's + Lashing from stealt = 30k = IK :3
  • Options
    anothersorrowanothersorrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 171 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    xtremoz wrote: »
    yes i am a bad rogue... iam not the best like you! I bet you are happy with less damge... why?? cuz u are not a rogue... and i know i play as i like not as u posted on your TR guide why??? just to be deferent thats why there tree and skill and feats u use or not...

But don't horry if i get into your party its ok more damage for you... soo u will rock more!

But i like or "medium" skills u found my play style and my skills and feat just by reading this post? can u tell me the lottery numbers. for next week???

loled at this one

well i have one thing to say.Dont use SE.
  • Options
    snakebyte6x6x6snakebyte6x6x6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »

Maybe instead of bashing him for playing the game differently than you, perhaps you should give him some advice on how to better his game....unless you "didn't knew that."
  • Options
    ronshohanronshohan Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lul at all these "great" tr's I salute u all for giving such a great advice "dont use "SE", yes thats the greatest sollution ever. If u have problem peeing dont pee at all !!! Simple !!! U guys are truly hilarious...

To op honestly speaking I think they just screwed too much ! I think all of the player base agreed that it does way too more damage but what they did to address the issue is not good at all . And about DF in dungeon and the way they reduced its damage i really think now its better to have gwf who does more damage and provide more utility than to have tr ! I have gwf and personally I would take a gwf than a tr right now ...
    And now there will be ppl saying WHAT !!! U take gwf over tr !!! u no good tr bla bla bla .. But honestly i good speced gwf gf will provide u more than what tr have to offer right now. Thats a fact not cause i said so but because when u play you'll get what Im saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Let the darkness prevail ,,For I rise from there ..
  • Options
    pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Don't use Shocking Execution. It's worthless.

You're right, it shouldn't be. But it is. And it won't change.

You picked rogue in an MMO. You should start getting used to the nerfs now, because it's only going to get worse from here on out.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • Options
    warkupozwarkupoz Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    Yes, it is logic. Thank you for ask TR.
  • Options
    anothersorrowanothersorrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 171 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    ronshohan wrote: »
    Lul at all these "great" tr's I salute u all for giving such a great advice "dont use "SE", yes thats the greatest sollution ever. If u have problem peeing dont pee at all !!! Simple !!! U guys are truly hilarious...

To op honestly speaking I think they just screwed too much ! I think all of the player base agreed that it does way too more damage but what they did to address the issue is not good at all . And about DF in dungeon and the way they reduced its damage i really think now its better to have gwf who does more damage and provide more utility than to have tr ! I have gwf and personally I would take a gwf than a tr right now ...
    And now there will be ppl saying WHAT !!! U take gwf over tr !!! u no good tr bla bla bla .. But honestly i good speced gwf gf will provide u more than what tr have to offer right now. Thats a fact not cause i said so but because when u play you'll get what Im saying.

I was always using other dailys than SE cuz i hated when **** rogues one shoted me easily and without the use of any skills after i killed them 5-6 times.There are plenty of dailys that do the job and the best is LA.

Now we all got that tr got nerfed in pve but still its the most fun char to play.I would never stick to a gfw or gf cuz they "bring more" in the group cuz simply imo are the most boring chars to play :D
  • Options
    yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    But don't you guys see a problem with this?

All the Nerf-Rouges threads were mostly about SE being OP. Most rogues said it wasn't but TR's got the blunt end of the nerfstick anyway.

Agreed, SE was occasionally useful, but nerfing an occasionally useful daily so much that it's about as powerful as an encounter (ok, off of LA).... making LA the ONE and ONLY daily to put up....

I think Cryptic really dropped the ball on this one when they said they'd take user feedback into consideration.
  • Options
    pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    LA is good, but I hate when I get stunned, and it goes away! A daily should NEVER go away. I literally popped it, got stunned, and then boom I'm sitting there with no LA, all my action points gone, and die. Fun.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    pinkfont wrote: »
    LA is good, but I hate when I get stunned, and it goes away! A daily should NEVER go away. I literally popped it, got stunned, and then boom I'm sitting there with no LA, all my action points gone, and die. Fun.

Yeh i know how it feels and it happens often to me especially with all these gf's (2-3 in every pvp).

95% of the time i would prefer LA from SE.You can insta kill 3 guys with it if you know how to play right and also you have a LONG stealth that means you have very high survivability in these LA seconds.All that was before the SE nerf.Now after nerf i would prefer LA 99% of the times.I would use SE only if i had really low hp and cds in my encounters, to finish off someone (cw probably)