test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xivros fight broken? confirm deny?

swingbrnswingbrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So they really really made it hard to knock anything off the ledge, I get that. But they doubled the adds?, why not fix the encounter instead of throwing MOAAAR ADDDSSS HUURRRR at us?......seriously this is just ridiculous.

Anybody complete this fight after patch with a normal group?, and yes I'm talking about one of each class, just like the game was designed for......
Post edited by swingbrn on

Comments

• Options
    theblazedtheblazed Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    swingbrn wrote: »

Anybody complete this fight after patch with a normal group?, and yes I'm talking about one of each class, just like the game was designed for......

Why does everyone say this game is designed for one of each class?

After they release more classes, what will people say then?
  • Options
    vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    theblazed wrote: »

Ummm... even when they release more classes. You can still get a group with 5 different classes. I don't see your point?
  • Options
    kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Ummm... even when they release more classes. You can still get a group with 5 different classes. I don't see your point?

Correction, you can group with 4 other classes, one slot is going to be a cleric. :P
  • Options
    edited June 2013

People say the game was designed to have one of every current classes in a group. Which means 1 GF, 1 GWF, 1 TR, 1 CW, and 1 DC.

So if they added a new class, where will they fit in? Since the game wasn't designed to have them in a group.
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Doesn't matter how many classes they add, you will have at least 1 tank archetype, 1 healer archetype, and a mix of 3 aoe/singletarget/cc dps.

The point that people seem to stick on right now is that there are 5 group spots and 5 classes. There is no good reason why 1 of each class should not be viable.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    etherealj wrote: »
    Doesn't matter how many classes they add, you will have at least 1 tank archetype, 1 healer archetype, and a mix of 3 aoe/singletarget/cc dps.

The point that people seem to stick on right now is that there are 5 group spots and 5 classes. There is no good reason why 1 of each class should not be viable.

It is viable, but it shouldn't be a requirement.
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It is viable, but it shouldn't be a requirement.

That is, unfortunately, a much deeper problem in encounter design.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.