test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Big event this weekend, but only posted on German site?

brazennlbrazennl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
http://nw.de.perfectworld.eu/news/?p=137711

Google Translation to English for those that can't read German.

7aBIopr.png

EDIT: Posted on the English site now!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Patience is a virtue. :)
  • Options
    brazennlbrazennl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited June 2013
    Not sure what you mean by that, but since I'm in Europe, I'm expecting my double runestones/enchants starting tomorrow at 21:00. :D
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    I meant that the news is posted manually on all three websites. There might be a delay between posting but generally there shouldn't be exlcusives. At least not something as important as that.

You can find details about it now. :D
  • Options
    llewelyn89llewelyn89 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This might sound silly - but I want to dye my horse's gear (I hate yellow). I'm not worried about my armour etc - I haven't settled on that yet, but I'm keeping my horse so the investment would be worthwhile.
  • Options
    bdragonbbdragonb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    The event is going to run during the week? Not good for anyone that have a job to attend, these people are going to miss the unique rewards.:(
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The new enchantments that provide 2 stat bonuses instead of 1 sound yummy , I hope they have a decent drop rate but I'm guessing that they won't have xD