test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Autoloot!!??!!

paladin7018paladin7018 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Can you please add an auto loot system??? I think its ridiculous that my loot flies all over the place and then I have to go stand (or jump) to get my copper/gear and press F every time I want to pick up one item.

This is a colossal waste of time and adds no depth to the game by just "popping" out of the mob as it dies.

When grouped, the auto loot feature could remain in place and equally divide coins amongst players and still cause the pop ups for any rare loot.

If it's an issue with many players (how it could be, I do not know or understand for those who like extra work or have tons of time unlike myself), then make it a toggle for solo and a group option to toggle it off.

I couldn't see how it would be that hard to implement as it is many other games and actually increases enjoyment for almost everyone I have spoken to about this.
Post edited by paladin7018 on

Comments

• Options
    osadamaskosadamask Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would at least like to see loot drop directly below the NPC body as they die. Unless they are flung about in their death then it would make sense for the loot to fly in odd directions as well.

I wouldnt protest an autoloot option, but right now I dont see a direct need for it. I rarely run into an issue where I have any trouble looting.
  • Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd settle just for my companion running around picking up loot for me. After the battle of course.
    @Powerblast in game
  • Options
    kelestrakelestra Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited June 2013
    I'm sure they'll release a pet that you can buy with Zen that'll auto-pick it all up for you.

If it wasn't a plan to do that; it will be now. (Sorry!) LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Multi-Gaming Community Founded in 1999 ~ Casual/Hardcore Friendly ~ Ages 21+ Preferred
    Enjoy our Community @ www.vigilantaddiction.com & http://www.twitch.tv/team/vigilantaddiction
  • Options
    paladin7018paladin7018 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kelestra wrote: »
    I'm sure they'll release a pet that you can buy with Zen that'll auto-pick it all up for you.

If it wasn't a plan to do that; it will be now. (Sorry!) LOL

Honestly, that would be one I wouldn't mind paying for....I swear the loot system is one of the only things I dislike about this game so far!
  • Options
    xanquilxanquil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited June 2013
    I agree, the major thing that keeps me from playing right now is the loot system. I hope that they just do away with the pop up completely. It just causes more problems than it is worth. imho
  • Options
    jayw26jayw26 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm always worried I'm gonna miss something. An auto loot would be nice, for those that are against it, make it a toggle option in the esc menu somewhere. Everyone happy =P
  • Options
    cuteschmooplescuteschmooples Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Make it outside dungeon/skirmish/raid only too, please.

I hate having my screen littered from top to bottom in the midst of combat with 'so and so won the roll' and 'hey, this fine shinny loot dropped, do you wanna roll greedily or needily?' Yes, that is a word now.
  • Options
    hsrammhsramm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can we please change any type of loot system that promotes selfish gameplay? Chests, Need/Greed...it honestly ruins communities. GW2 doesn't have as near as amount of a cesspool of community because...no matter what you do, you are guaranteed to reap rewards.

Why do you think doing dungeons and what not in WoW is so god **** terrible?
  • Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The way loot explodes out in all directions is very annoying. At the very least they should reduce the radius on that.
  • Options
    leillannaleillanna Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The only thing about the loot system that really bothers me is that in a group people are looting and filling my screen with the lil loot windows and ya can't move them to some place less obtrusive. I would really like to see what I'm fighting........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Eilistraee zhal zuch tlu wun ussta xukuth.
This discussion has been closed.