What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What you think about this FEATS build?

xt4nkixt4nki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Temple

Comments

• Options
    daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1) 2 points in Toughness and 4 points in Domain Synergy are pretty useless. Especially with the aggro changes you do not need the extra hit points, unless you're mainly PvP'ing, and the points from Domain Synergy (well, all but 1, which you need to advance to the next tier) would be better off maxing out Healing Action.

2) 5 Points in Bountiful Fortune is overkill. As others have posted, 2 points there are plenty for near 100% uptime.

3) 5 Points in Power of Life is not really useful, neither is 1 point in Divine Advantage. Finally, 5 points in Mark of Mending will also not make much of a difference other than inflate your GS.

Either move those 14 points to Righteous Rage of Tempus, Ethereal Boon and Warding Shield (4 there) if you're planning on using Bastion of Health to off-set the AS downtime, or put 4 in Ethereal Boon and 5 in Benefit of Foresight if you plan on using Foresight instead.
  • Options
    tarekvracktarekvrack Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Are you running foresight? If so I would take benefit of foresight opposed to bountiful fortune, I would also ditch the 1 point you have in Divine advantage, 1 sec protection against combat advantage is hardly worth it, chances are you can heal the party through the hit they will take, you are better off taking the 4th pip (Geater Divine Power), it will be more useful to you in the long run, and give you that one extra shield, or knock back etc.

I would also make some changes to the heroic feats as well. First I would max out domain synergy, the extra increase to recovery is necessary and needed even with the correction of A/S. I also don;t know if I am a big fan of battlewise, If you are casting a few dps spells or at least one, you should be able to hold off a mob or two until the off tank or dps comes to pull them off so not sure how much value I would put into threat reduction. I guess if you are planning on taking soothe as a power between the 2 they might make a difference, just not quite sure how much. Also on cleanse, I am personally not going to take that feat I don't really see the need for it, that may change in the future. I would rather max out Bountiful Fortune (Heroic version bottom right hand corner) it will give you 15% more divine power generation.

Just my 2 cents, your mileage may vary. It would help if we (collective as a community) knew more about your playstyle and the powers you are taking.
  • Options
    tarekvracktarekvrack Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    daervon wrote: »
    1) 2 points in Toughness and 4 points in Domain Synergy are pretty useless. Especially with the aggro changes you do not need the extra hit points, unless you're mainly PvP'ing, and the points from Domain Synergy (well, all but 1, which you need to advance to the next tier) would be better off maxing out Healing Action.

2) 5 Points in Bountiful Fortune is overkill. As others have posted, 2 points there are plenty for near 100% uptime.

3) 5 Points in Power of Life is not really useful, neither is 1 point in Divine Advantage. Finally, 5 points in Mark of Mending will also not make much of a difference other than inflate your GS.

Either move those 14 points to Righteous Rage of Tempus, Ethereal Boon and Warding Shield (4 there) if you're planning on using Bastion of Health to off-set the AS downtime, or put 4 in Ethereal Boon and 5 in Benefit of Foresight if you plan on using Foresight instead.

I disagree with the 5 points in power of life, I use that feat, quite extensively and have tested in the PTR, and found it to work great, more for the temp HP gain than the healing, but the healing doesn't hurt. If the OP is using Sunburst as a regular spell then invigorate healing is a better place to spend the points. I have ran builds with both, and I think my current build has both taken (power of Life and Invigorated Healing); but I do a lot of passive healing, I do not do any direct heals at all. Everything else I absolutely agree with, my first build I ran had Rage of Tempus and Ethereal boon, I liked the build but found it to lack a little in heals so I reconfigured to my current build.
  • Options
    insomniacgluttoninsomniacglutton Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For Heroic, I think you should take points out of these:
    -Toughness probably isn't a good idea seeing as aggro has been fixed. You really don't get hit that often anymore.
    -Domain synergy is pretty worthless. You'll reach diminishing returns on recovery without it and past that point is just .... meh.
    -Battlewise:After running a couple of dungeons without soothe on, I don't feel like we need the threat decrease
    -Cleanse: tbh, not even worth the 1 point anymore imo. Sounds good on paper but pre-nerf the only real thing it was good for was getting rid of rez sickness.

and maybe consider putting points into:
    -Holy Resolve: good spell to save your own *** in the case of a screw up. Then again, with aggro changes I don't know...
    -Healing Action: Given that we don't have 100% AS uptime, Holy fervor & increased action point gain is probably useful
    -Repurpose Soul: Just get it. >< probably the most useful feat in heroic.

For the paragons:
    -Bountiful Fortune: yes 5 points is overkill
    -Deepstone blessing: I find this to be minimally useful compared to enduring relief (because enduring relief will proc every single time you crit & heal via repurpose soul).
    -I also feel iffy about power of life. I don't find it that useful in comparison to other feats that you can get
    -You may want to consider adding points into ethereal boon and righteous tempus. Getting enough divinity really sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]