test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invisible wall in soldier's monument

mickrozmickroz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
i cannot continue the doomsguide quest, when entering the soldier's monument, you cannot continue, there is a invisible wall blocking your way, both ways.
my companion can walk through it though.
Post edited by mickroz on

Comments

• cruadorncruadorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have run into the same problem.
  • macaroni19macaroni19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the exact same problem, googled it and got this as the only related result.

If you hug the wall at the farthest point, log out then log back in, you can continue.
  • lildoggielildoggie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yep yep yep just ran into this now.

In the tall cool looking tower where you supposed to get the last doomguard. After you enter the tower there are invisible walls on both sides preventing you from getting to the spiral stairs. I just completed the quest yesterday on another character so its definitely patch related.

EDIT: the workaround mentioned in the previous post works. I did it on the left side.
  • typhonisttyphonist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Had this problem. The work around of relogging in the corner of the invisible wall and the shrine wall worked for me.
  • oldesargeoldesarge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same problem, will try the workaround tommorrow.
  • profjprofj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you! It worked, and I just shared the solution with my guild. You just saved my evening. :)
  • dorsy99dorsy99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for that! I had the same problem!
  • norsemanxnorsemanx Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just had this happen to me, the workaround works. Good deal :)
  • kilaukkilauk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited June 2013
    Worked for me to. Thanks! I have filed a bugreport btw. I urge everyone to do the same!
  • spideywebz#6261 spideywebz Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Still having this issue in 2021! How am I supposed to form an opinion on the bard class if I can't even complete one of the earliest quests??
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Go to the Preview forum. It is working fine on live.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother