test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This patch is a hit to true players!

okaminosukeokaminosuke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm so angry now. You basically destroyed most of dungeon shortcuts that used to make this game interesting and profitable. What were you thinking?!

We, true players, have paid you a lot of dollars to gear ourselves up for the end-game content and now you have taken away our only way to make millions of AD a day!

Don't expect me to waste my 1,5h in CN now for some silly 500k worth item when I had much more profit in 30 minutes. And bring back them wallhacks if you don't want us, pro players, to abandon this game.

:mad: Mind my words Cryptic, mind my words! :mad:
Post edited by okaminosuke on

Comments

• chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

We, true payers, have paid you a lot of dollars to gear ourselves up for the end-game content and now you have taken away our only way to make millions of AD a day!

FTFY

/10char
  • knblattknblatt Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What exactly makes someone a "true player"?
  • drofelppadrofelppa Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    knblatt wrote: »
    What exactly makes someone a "true player"?

Putting on your jacket, walking out of the house and casting magic missile, then realizing your actually just looking like a nutter flailing your arms...
  • starfleetlufiastarfleetlufia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well you made me laugh at least ... if only slightly ...
  • aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm so angry now. You basically destroyed most of dungeon shortcuts that used to make this game interesting and profitable. What were you thinking?!

We, true players, have paid you a lot of dollars to gear ourselves up for the end-game content and now you have taken away our only way to make millions of AD a day!

Don't expect me to waste my 1,5h in CN now for some silly 500k worth item when I had much more profit in 30 minutes. And bring back them wallhacks if you don't want us, pro players, to abandon this game.

:mad: Mind my words Cryptic, mind my words! :mad:
    Thinking the op is being funny but not sure.. If they are actually serious though,I don't mind if the cheaters like you all go away.. If cheaters are the "true players" this community is more doomed than I had ever imagined. It is sad when folks won't run something unless they can exploit it/take shortcuts. What is really sad is when folks have to kick people who actually want to run the instance like it was intended to be run. Glad they are FINALLY fixing the exploits. I really disliked the fact cheaters were getting rewarded so nicely.
  • morfeddmorfedd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Aaron, I think your sarcasm detector needs buffing...
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hE2F373BF
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OP...

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-satire-or-just-troll-1e7d86.jpg
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    morfedd wrote: »
    Aaron, I think your sarcasm detector needs buffing...
    I agree. I am never able to do a good job w/ that on forums. So many people QQ constantly is my excuse.. Don't know when there is someone randomly trying to make a funny :p
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Boots of Running Away!!" ;);)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • banecrushrbanecrushr Member Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    aaronjf wrote: »
    Thinking the op is being funny but not sure.. If they are actually serious though,I don't mind if the cheaters like you all go away.. If cheaters are the "true players" this community is more doomed than I had ever imagined. It is sad when folks won't run something unless they can exploit it/take shortcuts. What is really sad is when folks have to kick people who actually want to run the instance like it was intended to be run. Glad they are FINALLY fixing the exploits. I really disliked the fact cheaters were getting rewarded so nicely.

What this "real player" just stated...!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sir, were now surrounded"!
    Thats great news son, now we can attack from ALL sides"!
  • okaminosukeokaminosuke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Ok guys, this thread was just for trolling.

The really sad thing is the Castle Never dungeon is still as much bugged as it was. All exploits work. They just fixed one **** window but this doesn't change a thing. I'm so sad now. Going to report it now :(