test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Whats wrong with you?

bomsen1337bomsen1337 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Thieves' Den
What is going on in this game?

You ****ed upeconomy with exploits and other ****. I'm okay with that.... Same in every other game.
You nerfed the most flamed class several times. I'm okay with that.... Same in every other game.
(=> Appreciate the attempts to balance it)
You ****ed up classes for groupplay. I'm okay with that. Hate randoms and just waanna play with friends.

NOW you release a SO CALLED balance patch........
You force players to respec their MAYBE WELL CONSIDERED build. I'm okay with that... HAPPENS.
But your sucky respec token just will respec POWER & FEATS.

Why did i spend so much time rolling for STATS where other players just clicked NEXT?
And do not tell me there is a minimal effect because of stats...

I know ... but then delete this and give everybody same starting stats or dont make major changes like theese.
I wonder ...
Should i play a game based on playtime where all achieved becomes worthless after a new patch?
Post edited by bomsen1337 on

Comments

• Options
    huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    wrong forum section, dude
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i never post on forums like this :D im sorry
    just realized patch is coming sooner then expacted and raged about it...

I wanted to write a large review about TR on PreviewShard so they may consider a few things but now its too late :P.
    Maybe the balance patch respec also contains statsreroll and im a dumbass.

But while watching there previous behaviour on things... noone has to expact that.
  • Options
    eikooneikoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 97
    edited June 2013
    you mad bro? ;)
  • Options
    testicol0testicol0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    are u mad?
    Why did i spend so much time rolling for STATS where other players just clicked NEXT?
    And do not tell me there is a minimal effect because of stats...

There was a WIKI and just a **** doesn't think that the stats don't cause effects...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Logged in ... Logged out.

Rolled 12 for CHA on character creation. Seems to be pretty useless under new patch conditions.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    SO YES. i am mad.
  • Options
    dngrmse1dngrmse1 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bomsen1337 wrote: »
    SO YES. i am mad.

So you were mad because you believed the respec wouldn't cover Stats....and now you're mad because the respec covers Stats?
  • Options
    huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    dngrmse1 wrote: »
    So you were mad because you believed the respec wouldn't cover Stats....and now you're mad because the respec covers Stats?

respec doesnt cover stat rerolls, thats what he is mad about

reading is tech
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    dngrmse1 FIRST OF ALL im sick because the world is filled with ppl like you.

EVRYTHING ELSE IS SAID. thanks man
  • Options
    dngrmse1dngrmse1 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dngrmse1 FIRST OF ALL im sick because the world is filled with ppl like you.

EVRYTHING ELSE IS SAID. thanks man

Ahh....got it. I thought you rerolled your stats on your respec. I'm still patching, and I have no direct idea what the respec will cover. Interesting...why did you originally stick with 12 CHA?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In my opinion it was the best way. STR DEX TR does EH SORRY DID far more damage then CHA TRs i played with. Now it seems to be different.

I patched after i closed my client so there is no massive traffic on patch day.. i read statnotes before rolling so i do not have to flame about stats are not rerollable. i did all they want me to do.

And now i get punished and a player who just clicked next on character creation may have a better start build...
  • Options
    kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Roll another and run em up.. ;) Good luck buddy. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    So they bring out another patch where really DEX seems to be the best stat? No thanks man.
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So they bring out another patch where really DEX seems to be the best stat? No thanks man.

you said your current one has good dex, so future mods you can swap back again (but this is not a good solution, just works in your case). The deal is picking your race/roll for either str or cha to be high. Mine is a 1/2 orc with good dex and str, and I lose out some too. Until I actually PLAY it will be hard to say if I am gimped or not.

Half the classes are messed up by the rolling method anyway (that is, their primary stat is not the most desired stat long term). GF, con does nothing. TR, dex is weak. CW, int is nice but one could argue wanting 20 in any of its stats.

Gonna be a lot of mad 1/2 orcs if cha is king now.
  • Options
    anothersorrowanothersorrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 171 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Why cha is better than dex?And whats wrong with the classic dex str in human tr the one i use now?
  • Options
    iamarmoriamarmor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    eikoon wrote: »
    you mad bro? ;)

What a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Love to see kids in forums these days.
    [Class: Trickster Rogue | Whisper@iamarmor | Server: Dragon]
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."
  • Options
    fimcontefimconte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why cha is better than dex?And whats wrong with the classic dex str in human tr the one i use now?

I'm not sure what this guy is on about. Pretty much nothing changed for TR in the patch Primary Stat wise.
    Str/Dex is still great if you PvP or know that you can't get CA in every situation.

Str/Cha is great if you think you get CA on important fights. It's good for a certain PvP spec as well.
    Fans Glory to the Gladiators,
    Gods Glory to the Heroes.

TR:Anirul Corrino@Fimconte
    GF:Irulan Corrino@Fimconte
  • Options
    warkupozwarkupoz Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    Your attribute points matter less than you want them too. If you have a lot of STR you'll probably need gear that has more armor pen. If you stack a lot of INT you'll probably want gear that has more power. Your gear makes up for your deficiencies.
  • Options
    testicol0testicol0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In my opinion it was the best way. STR DEX TR does EH SORRY DID far more damage then CHA TRs i played with. Now it seems to be different.

I patched after i closed my client so there is no massive traffic on patch day.. i read statnotes before rolling so i do not have to flame about stats are not rerollable. i did all they want me to do.

And now i get punished and a player who just clicked next on character creation may have a better start build...

no no no no wait. this is what you think... but before i joined nw i read the wiki of the rouge and i reroll stats until i had the better stats...