test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug Report - Never Death Graveyard

slvfoxulfslvfoxulf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I was attempting to complete 'The Undead and the Dying'. I got to the last tomb, and once I go inside I am stopped as if by a wall. Is there some known issue with this particular mission? I filed a bug report about it a few minutes ago, but I'm basically stuck progressing on this character as of right now.
Post edited by slvfoxulf on

Comments

• theon69theon69 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Exactly same here,after the"patch"-wonder what is going on....:(
  • wrathoniawrathonia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here, got to the last tomb and there is an invisible wall right past the door.
  • slvfoxulfslvfoxulf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So wait, is there even any bug reporting ability on the Preview shard? I just entered a new bug report, went back in to request GM help, and could not find any bug reports that had been entered. So, does this mean that my bug report isn't really being handled by the system properly?
  • sigmimssigmims Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Exact same issue just happened to me. I exited the game and came back in hoping that would fix it and now I'm stuck near the entrance after zoning in from the main zone and have an invisible wall there as well.

Edit - after using the /killme command, and suiciding, i was unstuck in the main instance. When I tried to zone in for Ganilon, the invisible wall was still there.
  • xan70xan70 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same as well ,as soon as I step into the room with the spiral stair case ,and rest point. I can get maybe half way to the fence around the stairs ,and then it's like there is a wall in the way ,and I can go may be 5 feet to the left and 7-10 feet to the right side. Please fix this so I can finish this zone.
  • thechadster100thechadster100 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm getting the same thing here. It's like there is a invisible across the room. Put ticket in. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
  • xenobiasxenobias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Seems like everyone going into this runs into the wall. It seems to be a straight line across the front of the room. Keeps us from collecting lore in the room and from accessing stairway. Reported twice ingame for gm help 1st time no one contacted me and had to log out. Currently waiting on second try.
  • kryndarkkenkryndarkken Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hey all i just got there and i did the /killme and i respawned at the stairs on the other side of the wall but i cant leave form the front door anymore lol hope i can get out after the quest is done
  • ottotto1ottotto1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xenobias wrote: »
    Seems like everyone going into this runs into the wall. It seems to be a straight line across the front of the room. Keeps us from collecting lore in the room and from accessing stairway. Reported twice ingame for gm help 1st time no one contacted me and had to log out. Currently waiting on second try.

Good luck with that! I did the same, got an e-mail indicating GM's do not assist in this type of issue. Submit a bug report... but don't expect a response. Now hunting on how to proceed with the game. cheers.
  • xenobiasxenobias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    logging out while at invisible wall and logging back in puts you back inside quest and wall is gone. Hope the bug gets fixed.