test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[B][COLOR="#00FF00"]I never received the zen I purchased.[/COLOR][/B]

talcannistalcannis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Sorry all I couldn't figure out how to delete this so until it is I have made sure noone else needs to be bothered by it.
Post edited by talcannis on

Comments

• bilbobragginsbilbobraggins Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So I feel for you on your issue.
    However a few things BBB means nothing. You pay for your rating to some extent. Take a company like Funcom they maintained an A rating for a long time and they don't even have phone support at all.

To a large extent my feelings on this are you get what you pay for. The problem is they tie the account support issues like money in with the character support issues. Many many companies will let you twist in the wind on in game issues. But generally your issues revolving around money get solved quickly.

Also that being said their payment system seems fairly streamlined and the times I have used it to load zen it has been immediate and like with the other thread of the people complaining about the UGC I'll go on a limb and say much of the issue is likely some type of user error.

You can't expect...or I suppose you can expect anything...but its unreasonable to think there will be a large bank of support staff on a f2p.
  • czarkazmczarkazm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    " Is the lack of customer service something to worry about? Will they eventually get around to me or should I start filing a small claims suit"

Lol, you internets lawyers make me laugh. Seriously, I loled.

$30-50 to file, another $50 for a process server. 2-3 days in court and you should only be out nearly double what you paid. Then you have to figure out how to actually collect. Yep, that should teach them for sure. :rolleyes:
  • talcannistalcannis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So what you're saying is that you believe they will get around to solving the issue and I'll get my Zen? That would be nice, it's all I expect and what I would like. It's all the people out there filling up the net with complaints that just made me question my own judgemnet. Thanks for your input.
    PS. first time using this thing and I view it all messed up with the indent codes and such, is it showing up that way for you? *sigh* Oh, well, if so at least it was still readable.
  • czarkazmczarkazm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    talcannis wrote: »
    So what you're saying is that you believe they will get around to solving the issue and I'll get my Zen? That would be nice, it's all I expect and what I would like. It's all the people out there filling up the net with complaints that just made me question my own judgemnet. Thanks for your input.
    PS. first time using this thing and I view it all messed up with the indent codes and such, is it showing up that way for you? *sigh* Oh, well, if so at least it was still readable.
    Have you tried to actually assign the Zen to the game yet? When you buy Zen it goes into a PW "pool" of zen that you cannot use on a game until you "apply" it to that game.

And I think you will eventually get it either way. It's the multitude of people complaining about ridiculous things that are causing their ticket system to be so terrible.

There was a post on here a couple days ago from some guy who claims his account was "hacked" a week ago and he has sent in 15 tickets and heard nothing. Seriously? 15 tickets? And the problem is them?
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    HOLY WALL OF TEXT BAT MAN!

BTW did you know you need to transfer your zen balance to the neverwinter server? On the webpage that shows your current balance does it show your $50 purchase? Does it show your transfer to neverwinter? Plus this is a customer service issue not sure general discussion is where you will get the most help...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • talcannistalcannis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeah I guess you're right. Though the attitude was uncalled for. I don't believe I'm anyone but a man who is living on hard times and can't afford to waste money. This feels like I just tossed it in the trash and that isn't a great feeling to one like me who doesn't have much to begin with. So I'm sorry if you took me as trying to be a legal know it all, which I actually know nothing sdo thanks for the tip.
    edited June 2013
    ok, I may be broke but I'm not a complete moron...lol. There is no zen in my wallet to be transfered, Do you know of any place other than my wallet that may show it still processing or something?
    edited June 2013
    sorry, I had no idea how to use this cite. I'm fumblling around in the dark.. And the statement I made about already making $100 purchase of zen that I felt I wasted at buying shadow keys, should have been plain enough that I do know how to use the zen transfer. I apologize if I didn't make it clear enough.
  • cleitusdajokercleitusdajoker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeah I guess you're right. Though the attitude was uncalled for. I don't believe I'm anyone but a man who is living on hard times and can't afford to waste money. This feels like I just tossed it in the trash and that isn't a great feeling to one like me who doesn't have much to begin with. So I'm sorry if you took me as trying to be a legal know it all, which I actually know nothing sdo thanks for the tip.

are you kidding? your " a man who is living on hard times and can't afford to waste money" but your spending $50 on a game grow up. file a ticket and learn to start a paragraph.
  • nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No one on these particular forums can really help with a Zen issue.
    I'd recommend starting here - Billing Support

It hurts my eyes attempting to read your massive wall, so I don't know if you mentioned...
    - What is the Status of your Zen transaction? (Is it in your Wallet, shows Under Review etc...?)

Another place to look into is PWE Zen & Billing Forums

Edit - Did you pay using Paypal? Seems quite a few people in the forum I linked are having issues getting Zen and purchasing via Paypal...
  • sirnamedsirnamed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 102 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    are you kidding? your " a man who is living on hard times and can't afford to waste money" but your spending $50 on a game grow up. file a ticket and learn to start a paragraph.

It may seem silly to you, but you can surely imagine a situation where someone has a fixed income and only so much money for leisurely expenses. They choose to spend some or all of that budget on a game, and don't get what they expected. So sure, he might not be destitute and on the streets, but that doesn't mean his claim of "living on hard times" is entirely without merit. Personal situations differ greatly from person to person.
    I really don't think abusing the man was called for.
    edited June 2013
    ok, I may be broke but I'm not a complete moron...lol. There is no zen in my wallet to be transfered, Do you know of any place other than my wallet that may show it still processing or something?

did the transaction actually go through? Or is it pending?

Sorry, internet lawyering really does make me laugh, law is amazingly complex and yet EVERY SINGLE person you talk to (especially on the internet) thinks they are an expert because they once watched an episode of Judge Judy.
    sorry, I had no idea how to use this cite. I'm fumblling around in the dark.. And the statement I made about already making $100 purchase of zen that I felt I wasted at buying shadow keys, should have been plain enough that I do know how to use the zen transfer. I apologize if I didn't make it clear enough.

Sorry, the wall of text makes it tough to pull out all the important parts.

I had an issue early on with having an "Old" account for champions and buying a guardian pack for a "new" account (even if it had the same e-mail). Anyway, it took about 3 weeks and 4 tickets, but it eventually got solved and really was no big deal. I think the current problems are caused by the multitude of "gotta have it now" folks who are simply losing their minds and sending in ticket after ticket with "have you fixed it yet?". It will get sorted eventually, and my guess is sooner than later.
    edited June 2013
    really, I have to explain that to you? Fine, I'll try to talk slowly.....you see, when someone doesn't have much money they save up. It's their play money. This money may take them a few months or a few years to save up. Then they find something they want to spend it on and they do. If they get their merchandise then they enjoy it.....even more than the next blow joe who spent the same money like he was buying a cup of coffee. And when that money you saved up for is just gone in the wind, like someone came and stole out of your house, yes, it's stressing. Now please, people I just was hoping for some serious answers, actually it's probably more like I just needed the confirmation from someone else that the money isn't lost to make me fee at ease. I didn't want people not thinking before they leave a comment, feeling some empathy, and at least try to understand where I'm coming from and even though this situation would have just made you laugh at id doesn't mean everyone is like you.
  • nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Hey Cleitus, "your" and "you're" are different words.
    edited June 2013
    it does seem like a few of you believe that P.W.E. will eventually get around to solving the problem, so thanks for you few for making me feel less stressed so that I an now go back and enjoy the game. I will also try to figure out how to delete this thing.
  • sirnamedsirnamed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 102 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You shouldn't despair; they very likely have a record of the transaction, even if it was not completed. Unfortunately we are unable to help you, aside from directing you back to PWE customer service.
    edited June 2013
    sorry, I didn't expect so many replies when I didn't even know I had posted it yet, I was still working on it. So I'm typing as fast as I can to answer you all and not caring too much about spelling.
    edited June 2013
    yeah, I'm not good at these typing out stuff. I'm the guy who yells at you in party to get a mic...LOL. Thanks though, and yeah, it was pay-pal, the money was drawn out successfully buy truly I think I may have broken something when I closed the tab out on accident. Those things do say don't close out and such.
    edited June 2013
    Thank you very much to those who have truly understood why I was worried, and thanks for putting me back at ease. I have no clue if I'm placing these things in your boxes or what not, so forgive me if you have to search for my messages to you. And sorry to all those who I won't get around to reading your tips...or insults as some seem to think it's a fun pass time to do.....or replying to you. I am going to get this off of here since it seems I put it in the wrong place anyway....lol.
    edited June 2013
    yeah, I'm not good at these typing out stuff. I'm the guy who yells at you in party to get a mic...LOL. Thanks though, and yeah, it was pay-pal, the money was drawn out successfully buy truly I think I may have broken something when I closed the tab out on accident. Those things do say don't close out and such.

Check the forum link I posted. Several people having issues buying Zen via Paypal.

Per DarthPanda16 -
    06-11-2013, 02:03 PM

Billing is having "fun" with a variety of things in relation to Paypal for the past couple of weeks.

Send in a ticket or email customerservice@perfectworld.com and they can take care of you.
    edited June 2013
    If I can just find out where I go to access settings to delete this, *sigh* I really didn't thinks this through did I?
    edited June 2013
    nullwolf1 wrote: »
    Check the forum link I posted. Several people having issues buying Zen via Paypal.

Per DarthPanda16 -

Thanks I'll do that
    edited June 2013
    If I can just find out where I go to access settings to delete this, *sigh* I really didn't thinks this through did I?

Can't delete, only Moderators could do that.
    edited June 2013
    ok, I'm feelig pretty stupid right now, can someone walk me through how to delete this thing?
    edited June 2013
    oh, but can I do anything to shut it down so people aren't bothered by it or waste their time with it?
    edited June 2013
    oh, but can I do anything to shut it down so people aren't bothered by it or waste their time with it?

Only thing I could think, under your original Post, there's a small yield-type sign, a triangle with an ! in it. Click that, it's the Report function, request to have it closed that way.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for the helpful users who addressed this concern!
    Truly I am sorry that the forum staff can't do anything to solve billing issues, support will get back to you as soon as possible though! :)

Thanks for the patience and understanding.

Closed as requested!
This discussion has been closed.