test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More reset token or Sale - with the comming big change

maahkremuirsongmaahkremuirsong Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I dont think its fair, specially for clerics who for the most part got nerfed and while other spells/feats seems to be buggy.

1 free respec token is good, yes thank you but its not gonna be enough with all the changes and uncertainties. We, particularly clerics will need time to create a viable healing build. Perhaps more respec tokens are in order, or maybe 50% cut on respec'ing feats and powers.

So just wishing....

:)
Post edited by maahkremuirsong on

Comments

• Options
    mithran13mithran13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I like this game but it bothers me how much it costs just to respec. There should also be dual-spec. I understand they need to make money but charging just to respec a character is a bit ridiculous.
  • Options
    maahkremuirsongmaahkremuirsong Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    its ok if it would cost AD to respec, we can always farm AD or buy AD - they would still make money eventually, but i think respec should not cost so much.
  • Options
    kindyrekindyre Member Posts: 101
    edited June 2013
    Well the patch notes indicated that there may be more free respecs coming in the near future. Who knows when though?

There's also the test server... you can copy your character there to try different things. Since it's not the main server, you won't have to worry about spending AD as much. Maybe even the free respec copies over, if you haven't used it yet?
  • Options
    adhal81adhal81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    its ok if it would cost AD to respec, we can always farm AD or buy AD - they would still make money eventually, but i think respec should not cost so much.

... it does cost AD, you can respect just feats for 151k AD, or convert AD to 600 Zen for under 200k to do a full respec.
  • Options
    mithran13mithran13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    200k is pretty expensive for a game that doesn't even have dual-spec. The dailies (at level 42) give like 12000 AD. That's a lot of dailies just to respec.
  • Options
    adhal81adhal81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    mithran13 wrote: »
    200k is pretty expensive for a game that doesn't even have dual-spec. The dailies (at level 42) give like 12000 AD. That's a lot of dailies just to respec.

no point of respecing at 42, you will be 60 in less than 8 hours.
  • Options
    ufoalienufoalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi adhal81, i was wondering what's the fastest way to reach 60? is it pvp? cause you said less than 8 hours... Thanks
  • Options
    dngrmse1dngrmse1 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mithran13 wrote: »
    I like this game but it bothers me how much it costs just to respec. There should also be dual-spec. I understand they need to make money but charging just to respec a character is a bit ridiculous.

I certainly agree with your bolded sentence. PvP, and PvE demand, (often times), different styles, and different builds. Same for group and solo play. Not really a respec...but at least different builds that can be switched to depending on how the game is going to be played that day.
  • Options
    iicecubeziicecubez Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I feel that everything is fine if you got the zen to spend, its like RO2 which sorcerer get nerfed big time which lead to NW cleric as well..
    IGN: IIcecubes (Abyss)- US-west
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]