test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Get a faster patching server

reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
i vary rarely yell or get upset over anything but the speed of the patching is slower then dial up i have had enough all day been trying to get it but enough is enough
Actual Join date: Dec 2007
Post edited by reilz1981 on

Comments

• Options
    crazywolfs1crazywolfs1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Indeed 4.5 hrs now on the DL and only 46% done. It's a joke. Makes my old Spectrum 48k look like its was so fast. Are we not in the 21st century or did i miss something.
  • Options
    arlacharlach Member Posts: 46
    edited June 2013
    Oh, and if the patching client crashes on you. You'll have to start from the beginning again.
  • Options
    kalyctokalycto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 44
    edited June 2013
    Yeah they really should look into this, especially since the game is new and patches *should* be more frequent. Been dling the new patch for a half hour and only 9% done...
  • Options
    lifeafterdeath99lifeafterdeath99 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    patching on saterday tssss never seen that with 100k per sec and 10k per sec all the time tsss bye bye weekend
  • Options
    givearandomnamegivearandomname Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wow sorry to hear you all haveing such problems of all the games i have played this one downloaded and patches faster then any of them patch full preview server in about 10 min on a 10mb cable connection I am betting there is a problem between you and them.

cause to be honest this is the first game were i actualy get 2 to 4 mb sec download
    Namin Soulburner
    NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
    http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc
  • Options
    pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    still no faster patching servers available yet ?
    In the last 20 mins it has barely downloaded 20 megs .
    This slow patching server issue needs looked at just as much as all the bugs etc !!!
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    reilz1981 wrote: »
    i vary rarely yell or get upset over anything but the speed of the patching is slower then dial up i have had enough all day been trying to get it but enough is enough

It's ok you';ll get in eventually tomorrow or next year .