test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric Bugs (test and live)

deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
  • Test shard only: Astral Shield - cannot crit, even after being changed to a HoT. Every other HoT in the game can crit, why can this one not?
  • Healing Action - Has 5 ranks, but only 3 in the tooltip. Additionally, I would love some clarification on what is considered a "healing" spell. I feel it's leaning towards spells that do NO damage (even though we have quite a few spells that do damage and also heal). The feat says "gain x% more action points whenever you use a healing ability." Is Divine Forgemaster's Flame not a healing ability? I sure think it is.
  • Healing Word - The final cooldown (after you use up all the charges) is not affected by your recharge rate. Why? Still bugged on test shard (unless some dev wants to come and say this is intended?)
  • Initiate of the Faith - Maybe not a bug... but this is such a horrible feat. Really? 5 feat points for 1% of your power as crit rating? This entire feat needs to just be redone. Perhaps 3-15% of your power rating as crit rating would suffice? Still terrible on test shard, don't ever take this feat.
  • Sooth(e) - Does this even work? Slot it, don't slot it, you're still going to be tanking half the dungeon. Until they figure out agro, I think a good solution would be for mobs to ignore all healing from you for the first 1/2/3 seconds that they're active. This is currently "fixed" on test, as it states it was putting 2/3rd ranks into another feat. Have yet to test this out.
  • Prophecy of Doom - When cast in Divine mode, it increases the target's mitigation by ~20% or so. This is absolutely broken - the tooltip states the exact opposite. I literally took 15 seconds to test it - 15k Daunting Light crit on a dummy with no debuffs, 10.5k crit with Daunting Light on a dummy with a Divine PoD on it... Could a dev maybe take 15 seconds to also test it? This is fixed on test.
  • Divine Glow - Actually decreases your allies' damage when you use it on them from Divine mode. That can't be right - tooltip states the exact opposite (see above, this is SO easy to test). This is also currently fixed on test.
  • High Prophet (T1 4p set bonus) - First, it states it applies up to 4 stacks with 3s durations, when it actually applies 3 stacks with a 4s duration. Second, several of our spells will actually apply this debuff to our allies. Needs some serious looking into. Haven't tested it myself, but patch notes say it's fixed on test.
  • Divine Emissary (T1 4p set bonus) - Buff (+250 defense/deflection) only applies to yourself, not allies, as the tooltip states. Fixed on test (see above).
  • Miracle Healer (T2 4p set bonus) - Only heals one person, though it specifically says allies, plural. Also, if the casting cleric is missing any health at all, the heal will go to him and not someone that needs it. Really just needs to cast on all allies, like the tooltips says it does. Still bugged on test.
  • Righteousness - Simply needs to be looked at. There's a huge thread on it, and everyone hates it. Gotta love getting your heals nerfed from patches and still having them perma-nerfed, too. It's great for the longevity of the game...
  • Divine Advantage - Only procs off of three spells: Healing Word, Bastion of Health, Soothing Light. Is this intended? I have a feeling these are the only 3 spells that will proc Healing Action as well (see above).
  • Rising Hope - Gives +15% of your power stat to your recovery stat, and +15% of your recovery stat to your power stat. Is this intended? The way the feat is worded suggests +15% of your power to power, and +15% of your recovery to recovery. Still gives power to recovery and recovery to power on test, so still bugged.
  • Enduring Relief - Appears to proc off of any heal, regardless of Divinity being active or not.
  • Plaguefire Enchant - Applies the debuff to allies with certain spells. Also, seems to have a chance to proc Cleanse per tic, seems out of line with other spells proccing it. (I use Vorpal myself).
Post edited by deistik on

Comments

• sogronnwosogronnwo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 96
    edited June 2013
    Bump in hope that devs look at it.
  • sogronnwosogronnwo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 96
    edited June 2013
    There lurks a build somewhere in the game for "3 healing only encounters". We certainly have a passive and some feats connected to them.
    Healing a T2 with Bastion of Health and Healing Word instead of Forgemaster's and Sunburst is hardcore. Especially if you take some dmg and wish to heal yourself with those through Righteousness. Cleric pet's heal is better on me than my own Healing Word :S

BoH and HW should be looked into to make them viable vs. FF and SB in my opinion.
    The class feature that makes healing spells generate Divinity also makes me a bit bitter. I need to use up a passive slot to make BoH and HW generate as much D as FF and SB? Make heals generate D by default and make this passive increase that further. Maybe if we could play it like this, we could switch some points from D generation feats into some +healing done feats or some utility.

And for goodness' sakes, tone down Righteousness.

Pretty please?
  • agnustheholyagnustheholy Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just began playing cleric this week, and reading all bug reports and balance posts I can. Righteousness dosent make sense at all, as well as many of the healing related bugs and balance. To me it seens cleric is being moved out of it's way as to not be immortal in pvp, which is the state of every other healer in mmorpg history. However, that is bordering the ridiculous here regarding Rightousness. I wonder, who heals the healer? We need a support of the support class here!
  • hieghieg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump. Good work with the bug compilation, i also hope that Developers do something about this, it's frustrating to not be able to fulfill a healer role using a healer build.