test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gold % utility slot how it works

abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was farming some earlier and decided to mess around with my old set im not using. So I started to throw radiants in there for the Gold % since well while farming I don't need a ton of dmg anyways so I throw on my old set. When I put in the 3rd enchants it didn't work and stayed at 7.5% gold increase instead of 11.5%. I read the patch notes just now and they are fixing the bug on glory gained/gold gained. I was curious should this be a mainstay for a farming set with high ranks you think ? I didn't get to test it much and the 1 enchant didn't work.

Guess my big question on how it works is. the Gold gained just on monsters slain. Or will it increase on looted corpes and chest? If anyone know that be great and hope to test it latter when I farm. Or I should say I hope its noticeable of a difference using them.

Comments

• mordivysmordivys Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think it just works on the coinage. If it was to work on corpse and chest loots too I would think they might have called it a Loot Gain instead of Gold Gain.

This of course is just my speculation.
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    mordivys wrote: »
    I think it just works on the coinage. If it was to work on corpse and chest loots too I would think they might have called it a Loot Gain instead of Gold Gain.

This of course is just my speculation.

That's a good speculation. Well im looking forward to testing it. Maybe since I am farming I can make something worthwhile out of the utility slot. Curious how many slots can I get for utility is 3 the most ? I have yet to get 20+ silver on a chest body so if I start seeing that after the patch then I guess we will know its working.