test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Ancients] Dominating War of the Immortals, now in Neverwinter.

cwair01cwair01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 76
Hello fellow adventurers ^^!

Ancient's the biggest and most dominating guild of War of the Immortals and has years of experience in both casual and hardcore playstyles over many genres, we have been around the stage since 2007 we are now extended to Neverwinter and are looking for you to help us out, yes you.
You can find us @ the Beholder shard, we are currently recruiting players from all part of the world regardless of class race or age! We are currently 200 members spread over various games such as dota, lol, diablo3, war of the immortals.

We are hoping to see you join us here to have some fun in the gauntlegrym event's and create a friendly atmosphere within the guild. Teamspeak 3 is mandatory but not determined, we are all about the communication and teamwork!

We also love doing PvP and PvE - We always help eatchother and have a set guild bank.

If you are interested just leave me a msg here or in-game; Mei@cwair01
I'm always friendly and will be happy any of your inquires via pm!
However i'm not a part of PWE and can't handle any questions regarding your personal details or account.
Please respect the forum ToS and keep a nice manner towards your fellow adventurers!

| Half Elf - Cleric | Good reading for Clerics |
Post edited by cwair01 on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Reserved for future updates
    However i'm not a part of PWE and can't handle any questions regarding your personal details or account.
    Please respect the forum ToS and keep a nice manner towards your fellow adventurers!

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Still searching

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Update - Searching

• Options
    bulldoggibulldoggi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Id love to join I'm a big PvP/PvE fan and this guild sounds awesome

In-Game Name: Siniisterr
    Level: 16
    Class: Control Wizard