test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will executioner remain as FOTM for rogues?

kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just curious as to what people think will be the better and/or more popular paragon for rogues after today's patch. I will be respeccing my rogue so I figured I'd start a conversation about the paragons and see if I could learn something :).

SO what do you think will be FOTM rogue build after today's maintenance?
Post edited by kevinf08 on

Comments

• Options
    buckem420buckem420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Executioner is still going to be the highest dps spec, I will save my respec for now.
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    buckem420 wrote: »
    Executioner is still going to be the highest dps spec, I will save my respec for now.

pretty much this
    21.jpg
  • Options
    krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Does it really matter? The rogue is going to get nerfed again anyways because no other classes are going to think that the rogue is right until the rogue is useless.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    buckem420 wrote: »

yeah this ^
  • Options
    pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    krumple01 wrote: »
    Does it really matter? The rogue is going to get nerfed again anyways because no other classes are going to think that the rogue is right until the rogue is useless.

True. This patch is only going to make encounter abilities + lurker's assault that much more effective in PvP. The whining is only going to increase tenfold.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • Options
    todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Executioner gives us Overrun Critical for increased DPS, Brutal Backstab for increased Critical Severity, Critical Teamwork for increased Critical Hit Rate and Deadly Momentum which gives us a decent +25% Critical Severity at full stack. Post-patch or not, Executioner has everything a rogue needs to increase their DPS. The other 2 paragon feat paths are mainly utility based and highly biased towards select skills. Executioner however works with most, if not all skills and play styles.

I just hope our Lurker's Assault doesn't get nerfed as well. :) I vastly prefer it over Shocking Execution in PVP.
  • Options
    kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I just hope our Lurker's Assault doesn't get nerfed as well. :) I vastly prefer it over Shocking Execution in PVP.

Personally I was surprised to see that SE was getting nerfed and not LA. I would assume it's from the frustration that people git when they get hit by a 30k+ SE due to a lack of knowledge that it only hit for 30k because they were missing so much health.

I can easily kill 2 players with LA usually 3 sometimes 4. Should it be nerfed? I have no clue personally, without LA being so strong I think rogues will be in a very bad spot.
  • Options
    pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I just hope our Lurker's Assault doesn't get nerfed as well.

It's inevitable. Luckily, it takes them a long time to deliver these patches.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER