test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exange 600.000 AD to Zen.

xtriz1337xtriz1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello Deadlinestyle here. I'm just wonder if I use the exchange AD to Zen ingame. When I click post do I get it instant or do they Zen owner need to accept it or something?

Right now 600 Zen = 30.000 AD
Post edited by xtriz1337 on

Comments

• animeronanimeron Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If someone is willing to sell their ZEN for you AD (the offer) then its instantly. Otherwise your AD gets listed until someone buys it
  • roastedporkroastedpork Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Technically that is impossible as the lowest list price allowed is 150AD per zen.

600zen = 90,000AD At the MINIMUM price set by the game.

Thanks for speaking total smack.

EDIT: If you can get 600zen, for 30k, tell me where, because ill buy 120k zen now.
  • meldan3nmeldan3n Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello, I have some Zen and want to turn them into AD. How can I do that? I've read that there has been a hacking problem. If the exchange is disabled for ever, is there another way to get the same result? Maybe buy Zen stuff and sell it for AD somehow?

What's the best (shortest) way to exchange Zen for AD?
  • kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Technically that is impossible as the lowest list price allowed is 150AD per zen.

600zen = 90,000AD At the MINIMUM price set by the game.

Thanks for speaking total smack.

EDIT: If you can get 600zen, for 30k, tell me where, because ill buy 120k zen now.

Actually the lowest price allowed is 50 AD per 1 zen (with the highest being 500 AD per 1 zen), and I think the op is just getting confused between that and what the actual market rate is.
    meldan3n wrote: »
    Hello, I have some Zen and want to turn them into AD. How can I do that? I've read that there has been a hacking problem. If the exchange is disabled for ever, is there another way to get the same result? Maybe buy Zen stuff and sell it for AD somehow?

What's the best (shortest) way to exchange Zen for AD?

There was a problem a while ago but its been fixed and the market is working fine.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OP - you should note that when you put an offer in, it is taken from your "store" or ADs and put into the exchange. If your order is fulfilled, the Zen is put into a holding area, for you, in the exchange. You must then choose to withdraw the Zen, before you can actually use it. Zen is account wide, so it doesn't matter which character you withdraw it with.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums