test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I bought a respec last night....

nwroguenwrogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Yaaaaay. I feel like an idiot. I bought a respec on my cleric last night thinking the patching wouldn't come for another week. I needed to run full Divine armor and DPS as the second cleric in a static group, and then an hour later the maintenance is announced. I'm getting a free respec in the morning, thus killing 171k AD/600 Zen for something I used not even a couple hours. I wish they'd refund respecs in X amount of time due to the surprise patch launch.
Milla Jovovich(Rogue)/Tilda Swinton(Cleric) - Guild Leader of CatAssTrophy on Beholder
Post edited by nwrogue on

Comments

• Options
    muckbanemuckbane Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sad panda ;)
  • Options
    stercogburnstercogburn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Ouch, that is really unlucky.
    Roo. Cleric. Mad as a bag of badgers, will heal for beer.

Ancient Shadows: Mature. Sensible. Custard.
    Recruitment info at: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?462591-Ancient-Shadows-Become-a-Lion-Tamer-without-learning-Chartered-Accountancy-first!&highlight=ancient+shadows
  • Options
    arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    nwrogue wrote: »
    I wish they'd refund respecs in X amount of time due to the surprise patch launch.

Open a ticket and ask them if they can refund it. It may take a few weeks to process, but I don't see why they wouldn't refund you. You're probably part of the 0.01% of the entire NW population that purchased a respec the day before the patch, so they aren't losing much money by refunding the tiny population of people who weren't expecting a patch today.

It's Cryptic's fault anyways. They should of announced the exact release date sooner so people would know not to respec!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Ouch, that is really unlucky.

Highly unlucky! I've paid for two other respecs (Switching from leveling spec to team spec at 60, then respec to go 19/23/19 stats which was an error in ability calculation unfortunately that finally fixed to 20/23/20 with last nights respec).. And I totally don't mind paying my zen or exchanging AD when it's a necessity... but ****. lol
    Milla Jovovich(Rogue)/Tilda Swinton(Cleric) - Guild Leader of CatAssTrophy on Beholder
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    arcbladez wrote: »
    Open a ticket and ask them if they can refund it. It may take a few weeks to process, but I don't see why they wouldn't refund you. You're probably part of the 0.01% of the entire NW population that purchased a respec the day before the patch, so they aren't losing much money by refunding the tiny population of people who weren't expecting a patch today.

It's Cryptic's fault anyways. They should of announced the exact release date sooner so people would know not to respec!

I actually got a refund on another zen store issue, but they let me keep the item previously. It was actually really great customer service to refund the full amount and let me keep the item, but I did wait 2 weeks before this happened or my ticket was touched. I really do feel they're trying. I'm sure their office is pretty crazy with everything in this game and launching it 'right'. I don't regret spending real money (or taking the time to earn zen on their offer page as well) on this 'soft launch' though.
  • Options
    capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I actually got a refund on another zen store issue, but they let me keep the item previously. It was actually really great customer service to refund the full amount and let me keep the item, but I did wait 2 weeks before this happened or my ticket was touched. I really do feel they're trying. I'm sure their office is pretty crazy with everything in this game and launching it 'right'. I don't regret spending real money (or taking the time to earn zen on their offer page as well) on this 'soft launch' though.

Thats some good feedback. Its good to hear they are doing the right thing when they have the chance
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    capgarnas wrote: »
    Thats some good feedback. Its good to hear they are doing the right thing when they have the chance

Yeah I don't think people check the amount of tickets they have. They are currently up to ticket 1,700,000+ (These tickets started at #1). So of course they're behind even with a lot of bull**** tickets.
  • Options
    lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yaaaaay. I feel like an idiot. I bought a respec on my cleric last night thinking the patching wouldn't come for another week. I needed to run full Divine armor and DPS as the second cleric in a static group, and then an hour later the maintenance is announced. I'm getting a free respec in the morning, thus killing 171k AD/600 Zen for something I used not even a couple hours. I wish they'd refund respecs in X amount of time due to the surprise patch launch.

You know, why won't you use your respec on other char? Or just keep it for the future? It doesn't disappear.