test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

D/C'd on Loading Screens

hardcorehostilehardcorehostile Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hey all,

I'm having a certain issue that whenever I load into Instances I get Disconnected from the server because "The server is unresponsive" and the timer starts. Then I get kicked off the server and have to login again, I'm not sure why this is happening because all of my other online games dont have any issue with Connectivity.

I played around a friends house today and didnt have a problem at all, I've restarted my Router and still the same issue happens. I have a Netgear D6300 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Modem Router, Ive tried both NETGEAR and NETGEAR-5G network connections that it broadcasts and the same issue still.

Any help appreciated!
Post edited by hardcorehostile on

Comments

• salonicussalonicus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey all,

I'm having a certain issue that whenever I load into Instances I get Disconnected from the server because "The server is unresponsive" and the timer starts. Then I get kicked off the server and have to login again, I'm not sure why this is happening because all of my other online games dont have any issue with Connectivity.

I played around a friends house today and didnt have a problem at all, I've restarted my Router and still the same issue happens. I have a Netgear D6300 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Modem Router, Ive tried both NETGEAR and NETGEAR-5G network connections that it broadcasts and the same issue still.

Any help appreciated!

Hi,

I have the same problem, I had an old dlink 604T and it worked fine but started to overheat, so I bought a netgear D6300, figuring it would be perfect but I have the same "Server not responding" message and the time out anywhere from a second to a minute.
    I tried PWE support but their answer was not helpful.
    I have updated all drivers and the computer is almost new and I am connected via cable and adsl2 and an ip trace doesn't show any problems, my speed is 17.7Mbps.

Thanks in advance.

Edit 1: I have tried turning off the "SIP ALG" in Nat Filtering on my D6300. and I am now able to go between all instances and dungeons etc without the error.
  • whitemaggot1whitemaggot1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I had the same problem and fixed it by unchecking "Disable IGMP Proxying" in the router. It can be found in the Advanced tab - setup - Wan setup. Have not been D/C since.
  • metaplexusmetaplexus Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Interesting because I may get "Server not responding" when I must download a bunch of files (going into a new instance, that is). It has taken as much as 100 to 120 seconds to do the loading, but it has never kicked me off.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Have you tried this?
    tFVg5j1.png