test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missed the Bag from Quest @ Neverdeath

blowchunksblowchunks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 81
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have levelled my CW in various ways (foundries for the most part), but in my quest to get to 60, completely blew past the 20's and 30's quest lines, and could not go back to get the bag from the Clocktower quest in Neverdeath.

Does anyone know of a way to go back and get the quest line to get the bag, or do I have to suck it up and delete my character to start again?

I'm NOT paying for a bag from the Zen store, and my AD is better used elsewhere....
Post edited by blowchunks on

Comments

• Options
    crystalyzedcrystalyzed Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i did this and if you do all quests in neverdeath you should be able to still get the bag unless you abandoned the quests then go to the guy who gives the quest and do his quest line till you get it should still be there
  • Options
    crystalyzedcrystalyzed Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    his name is tristoph or however its spelt
  • Options
    blowchunksblowchunks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 81
    edited June 2013
    Thanks. I'll try it again.
    Last time I was there, I got nothing from any of the contacts.
  • Options
    kenjioyamakenjioyama Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Nope... nothing.

No one wants to talk to me...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    blowchunks wrote: »
    Nope... nothing.

No one wants to talk to me...
    Once you are beyond 5 levels or so above the level limit the Quest givers will Not show up on the map. (I am not sure of exactly how many levels it is.) You have to go and speak with them manually. Read that thread carefully about who you need to talk with.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for the help everyone.

There was a quest giver who had walked off, which is why I was having so much trouble.

I managed to do all the quests, and got the bag.

:cool:
  • Options
    grifting3grifting3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I did the quest over 3weeks ago w/2 other people and none of us got the bag like we were suppose to. Ive sent 4 petitions and every one has taken forever to get a response and then its just an automated response saying they have high ticket volume and my ticket is being closed..!! Everyone knows bag space is a huge deal yet they do nothing to resolve this for me.. This games support is a freaking joke.. If it doesnt involve their greedy *** cash shop they could give less than a @#&* about any1.
  • Options
    gdante7111111gdante7111111 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hold on you get the bag after your done the mission and you talk to tristoph again, if you cant talk to him after you lvl out. You might be able to get the bag by party with someone that has the mission, oh and tristoph is the genius.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    blowchunks wrote: »
    Thank you for the help everyone.

There was a quest giver who had walked off, which is why I was having so much trouble.

I managed to do all the quests, and got the bag.

:cool:

Great! I am glad we could help out. That Clockwork Guild Tomb was an interesting dungeon.