test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do I buy a new character slot?

losse1losse1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Its greyed out in my char selection screen even though I have the zen for it.
"The sum of the whole is this: walk and be happy; walk and be healthy. The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose." -Charles Dickens
Post edited by losse1 on

Comments

• Options
    chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Try the Zen store in game.
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, Zen store, under services. It's 500 Zen for 2 slots
  • Options
    gerritxgerritx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    losse1 wrote: »
    Its greyed out in my char selection screen even though I have the zen for it.

I was stumped at first too... as the others mentioned, you actually have to log into a character and buy the upgrade from the Zen store. Then the next time you are at the character screen you'll have the slots.
  • Options
    givearandomnamegivearandomname Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As others have posted its in zen store under services. cost 500 zen or aprob 130k astral diamonds on dragon server. you get 2 slots just bought this on mine and wifes account very worthwhile.
    Namin Soulburner
    NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
    http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc