test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will you ever respond to any tickets?

jalfreyjalfrey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have had a billing ticket active since June 4th without any response.

I have had bug ticket active since May 25th without any response.

I spent $100, would be happy to spend more but given you diddled me out of 2400 Zen on my $100 purchase and refuse to even offer the courtesy of a reply to my ticket let alone actually resolve the issue, please explain to me why I should have any confidence in giving you any more of my money?

Why should anyone have any confidence in giving you their money when your billing system is screwed up and you don't respond to tickets when Zen does not appear that has been paid for?

Please respond.
Post edited by jalfrey on

Comments

• Options
    gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I've only seen 1 GM ever in zone chat (he only said a few things for like 5 minutes, then disappeared forever) and I've played this game non-stop since launch. They don't hire GMs and they have a non-existent customer service department. So you're basically sh*t out of luck when it comes to getting your tickets replied to by a human being that can actually solve your problems.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    It is not a good way to encourage people to support the game by purchasing Zen if they don't even bother to respond to billing tickets. I can understand bug reports going a long time without answers, but there is zero excuse for billing issues going unresolved - they should be critical status for the CS team.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately customer support is receiving an extremely large amount of tickets and is still backlogged.

There have been steps to improve the response time and support is responding to thousands of tickets per day but they are only human and while the situation is improving it is still taking a long period of time to respond to tickets.

You can read more information in the Customer Service Update which discusses the issue and the steps taken to improve the system.
  • Options
    fyendiarfyendiar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited June 2013
    Maybe it's just a crazy idea, but when a game is launched as open beta, unfinished, bugridden and let the gamers spend real money on your game...maybe expect an immense amount of tickets and perhaps make sure you can handle it?

I don't know, maybe I am just crazy, but it seems like something even a complete and utter newbie in the industry could think of this?

I love the game, don't mind spend money on it, still have hopes for it, but the complete and utter lack at customer support is devastating to the game.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately customer support is receiving an extremely large amount of tickets and is still backlogged.

There have been steps to improve the response time and support is responding to thousands of tickets per day but they are only human and while the situation is improving it is still taking a long period of time to respond to tickets.

You can read more information in the Customer Service Update which discusses the issue and the steps taken to improve the system.

Billing tickets should -always- be escalated as critical because it is real money and it is only a matter of time before customers walk away or worse yet start filing fraud charges. Bug reports and other game related issues (which I suspect the vast majority of the tickets are) are important too, but they don't pay the bills.