test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Complete a task and earn the Tier 3

jpgringojpgringo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there any way to earn this using the leadership profession?
Does making a Hero earn it?
Post edited by jpgringo on

Comments

• sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jpgringo wrote: »

The hero x2 unlock the 100% speed boost. There are other items that give item reward boost (I forgot what that is)
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

There is no way to do it currently with leadership profession.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Different Armors and Weapons improve Leadership "quality" just as anvils and hammers do for mailsmithing but none of the tasks, as far as I know, call on these attributes to date.

The ground work is there but the tasks are not at the present time. :)
  • jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i wondered whats that means.. still need to unlock that even :/
    Anyone with all slots opened? and how i get the one with at least 100% boost? :(
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • killakillaxxxkillakillaxxx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    leave this **** game and come play rift. its f2p now and you wont get banned doing stupid **** like you will in this game.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jigles wrote: »
    i wondered whats that means.. still need to unlock that even :/
    Anyone with all slots opened? and how i get the one with at least 100% boost? :(

The 100% speed boost can be done with 2 purple worker assets or 4 blue worker assets all doing the same task. None of the leadership tasks allow you to use 4 workers to complete a given task, so you would have to to do it with 2 purple heroes as mentioned above.
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    leave this **** game and come play rift. its f2p now and you wont get banned doing stupid **** like you will in this game.
    So they don't ban for exploiting? A bright future for you then.
  • jpgringojpgringo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    The 100% speed boost can be done with 2 purple worker assets or 4 blue worker assets all doing the same task. None of the leadership tasks allow you to use 4 workers to complete a given task, so you would have to to do it with 2 purple heroes as mentioned above.

I understand that you need 4 blue or 2 purple my question is are there any leadership tasks that allow you to use 2 or 4 slots I have never seen a leadership quest that has more than 1 asset slot. Hence no way to get to 100% so 50% would be the most speed.
    edited June 2013
    I understand that you need 4 blue or 2 purple my question is are there any leadership tasks that allow you to use 2 or 4 slots I have never seen a leadership quest that has more than 1 asset slot. Hence no way to get to 100% so 50% would be the most speed.

Yes, like I said, there are ones that have 2 asset slots, but none with 4.
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Later on you can use 2 person assets, so 100% speed task is possible. However getting "rank 3 result" unlock is impossible with leadership, you need other profession to do it and craft rare/purple item with socket to get it.